LoD Destroyer Series Rock sliders?

Yes... just installed my destroyer rear bumper on my jeep a couple weeks ago and my front is due to arrive via FedEx tomorrow... I cannot wait for the sliders to complete the package.... I have talked about them several times with LOD over the last couple months....

Put me on the list to get these too....

Now where are some LOD flares as everything else for my armor are LOD.... Need to keep it all LOD.

[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-T330NU using WAYALIFE mobile app

ChopperDoc

Love the sunken steps, was just getting ready to order the destroyer stubby . If I get the bumper I think i have to get the sliders also, lets see how the wife responds to this one

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

HoosierWolf

I just picked up my LoD tube style rock sliders today.

Chris showed us around and my buddy and I got to see the new Destroyer sliders they are almost ready to release. They look sweet and I believe he said they will use all existing attachment points on the jeep so no drilling needed!

Fjen

I just picked up my LoD tube style rock sliders today.

Chris showed us around and my buddy and I got to see the new Destroyer sliders they are almost ready to release. They look sweet and I believe he said they will use all existing attachment points on the jeep so no drilling needed!

That is what I remember being told about mounting too and why I wanted them, easier install. Should be a breeze after tackling the rear bumper with tire carrier!

ldjessee

A picture is worth...

I was with HoosierWolf and got permission to share this picture (of the latest prototype?).

They look GREAT!

image3.jpg

This is Chris from LoD explaining how they mount without any drilling!

Seahawkfan

Hooked
LOD Destroyer Series Rock Sliders

Just received an email from LOD about the New slider being ready to order. Anybody planning on purchasing them? Would like to here what you all think. I like that factory look. Wondering where all the mud and water would go in those steps?

Edit; I see they have drain holes in the bottom.

Last edited:
Top Bottom