VIDEO : FIRST TRACKS / Part 1 - Testing Moby's New 40" Cooper STT Pros in the Snow

WJCO

Meme King
If you spend a lot of time in the snow, I would recommend having the center lugs siped. It's not a perfect solution but it does help.

^ I 2nd this. My bfg mts really sucked when I first got them. The siping really did help after I did it. They still weren't ideal, but I Noticed the siping for sure.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
^ I 2nd this. My bfg mts really sucked when I first got them. The siping really did help after I did it. They still weren't ideal, but I Noticed the siping for sure.

Siping definitely can make all the difference.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Even at 5am? :crazyeyes:

How much snow did you guys get up there.

Not nearly as much as you guys. Maybe 2-3" at our house.

Oh and I was up. :yup: Only two more weeks of crazy work for me, then I get some freedom for a while.

Astroman

Excellent!

Man that was a great video! Made me jealous of the snow however. Stunning photos -- amazing for a cell phone camera. You guys have an amazing eye for photographic composition. Nice job :thumb:

benatc1

Hooked
Really? For some reason, I thought you guys would have gotten a lot more up there. Up in Kings Canyon, there was almost a foot of the white stuff. We took some video of us in it too and will try to get a video up on it sometime soon.
yea only a few inches at the house, haven't drove far up the mountain yet but even when u drove through Carson today it seemed like they're was more down there. I'll have to drive up Peavine or something tomorrow if I can and see how it was at higher elevation

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not nearly as much as you guys. Maybe 2-3" at our house.

Oh and I was up. :yup: Only two more weeks of crazy work for me, then I get some freedom for a while.

Well, more is supposed to be coming in tonight.
Hurry up and get some time off :crazyeyes:

Man that was a great video! Made me jealous of the snow however. Stunning photos -- amazing for a cell phone camera. You guys have an amazing eye for photographic composition. Nice job :thumb:

Thanks! :cool:

That looks like fun! [emoji4]

It was! You should come up again and play in the white stuff with us :D

I think the craziest part about this video is that you pulled Moby out of your garage sitting on 40's!

:cheesy: We were wondering if anyone would notice :D

yea only a few inches at the house, haven't drove far up the mountain yet but even when u drove through Carson today it seemed like they're was more down there. I'll have to drive up Peavine or something tomorrow if I can and see how it was at higher elevation

Well if you do, be sure to take some pics and post them up :thumb:

Great pics and video, really enjoyed it. Looked like a blast to be out there.
\

gheller

I think the craziest part about this video is that you pulled Moby out of your garage sitting on 40's!

^^^^^ Yes, impressive!^^^^^

Great video, glad to know you like these tires. I have a set of SST PROS and am waiting for some snow here. Good road manners especially for an MT.

ravencr

Have you measured these tires aired up to street pressure and when aired down to rockcrawling pressure, by chance?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Nice video and fantastic pics! Man I hope we get a good snow fall here this season.

Angry Aussie

It's there for me. Cool background music, too.

Cool thanks bro, I figured there was sound cause Eddie and Cindy always have great audio in their videos. Just wanted to make sure it was something on my end messing up.

How's the weather in Boulder right now? It looks like I'll be in Boulder a few times next year I'll let you know when I'm coming up and maybe we can grab some beers or hit a few trails.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom