Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Just out of curiosity, what made you change over from the Toyos? I've ran the Toyos before and really love them for everything except icey roads.

As always, nice video...looking forward to my first snow run behind the wheel in WA...perhaps when I get back in about 4 weeks...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks like a great time and the tires did great not really slipping much at all.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by M_Savage View Post
    Just when i think im happy living in So Cal where there isn't any of this you post a video like this and make me miss the mountains and cold winters.

when your playing in the snow like this what air pressure do you run?
    Depends on how deep the snow is and if it's been sitting around for a while. Freshly fallen snow behaves very differently than snow that's slushy or icy underneath. In this video, we were running street pressure but if it were a lot deeper, I would have gone down as far as I needed to give me a better footprint.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what made you change over from the Toyos? I've ran the Toyos before and really love them for everything except icey roads.
    We like testing out new tires and these Coopers in a 40 just came out. We still have our Toyo's and may run them on Rubicat. Toyos are still one of our favorite tires especially being that they have such tough sidewalls but they do suck in the snow/ice.

Quote Originally Posted by JKRay View Post
    Looks like a great time and the tires did great not really slipping much at all.
    Of all the MT's we've run, these coopers do the best in the slick stuff.

Looks like a blast. I have the KM2's and have really only run them in the snow a few times as we don't get much down here... Can't say how they perform as I have nothing to compare them to..haha. I may be up your way after Christmas and hopefully get to see some snow. If I am I'll let you know and maybe I can stop by un-unannounced..

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    nice video and pics, we got a little less snow up here I'd say but after today I'll start having more time so may go make some tracks of my own later this week! thanks for sharing tires look good!!

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Congrats on the win over UNLV.

A little late to the party on this one. Great photos and video.

Playing in the snow is always fun.

Now driving in it because you have to is another story.
    Matt

Do the speed bumps at the mall count as crawlin?

N.S.D.Q.!

13 JKUR - white, 09 JKUR - white (sold), stock 85 CJ7 - red
    6 other 4x4 trucks (but only have 1 now).

Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    Looks like a blast. I have the KM2's and have really only run them in the snow a few times as we don't get much down here... Can't say how they perform as I have nothing to compare them to..haha. I may be up your way after Christmas and hopefully get to see some snow. If I am I'll let you know and maybe I can stop by un-unannounced..

Congrats on the win over UNLV.
    not sure why I'm just seeing this, but thanks man! was a nice way to end our season. hope your wedding was awesome! (a few weeks ago of couse)

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app