VIDEO : First Tracks / Part 2 - Moby in the Snowy Mountains with His New 40" Coopers

Cruz106

With the sun starting to rise above the horizon, Cindy and I decided to leave the desert hills we were in and make our way across the valley. Being that this was our first real snow day of the year, deeper powder is what we were after and there was plenty of that to be found just to the west of us and up in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. In this short follow up video, you'll get to see Moby climb his way up an alpine canyon, in some nice fluffy white stuff and with his brand new 40x13.50 Cooper Discoverer STT Pros. We hope you enjoy :cool:

Wicked cool!

JAGS

Hooked
VIDEO : First Tracks / Part 2 - Moby in the Snowy Mountains with His New 40" ...

Damn I'm so jealous. Looks like a ton of fun!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So what is the overall impression of the tire's on the snow covered roads?

As I have been saying, of all the MT's I've run in the past, these Coopers are without question the best on snow and ice covered roads.

just some changes with coaching but fortunately doesn't effect me as I'm medical but I agree need to got on a trail!!

Whew! Glad to hear you're job is secure :thumb:

Damn I'm so jealous. Looks like a ton of fun!

Need to get up you here in the winter to hit some of our snowy trails :yup:

drrty_jk

I have the STT Pro's in 37's, and they are a great tire. Driven road, rocks and mud. Yet to drive in the snow though. I got a lot of questions about them on the trail. :cool:

Damtall55

Love the video!! I had to chuckle to myself seeing that snow. Anything that deep here in Washington, D.C. would shut us down for the day!! :doh: Thank you for the video!!

whitey66

With the sun starting to rise above the horizon, Cindy and I decided to leave the desert hills we were in and make our way across the valley. Being that this was our first real snow day of the year, deeper powder is what we were after and there was plenty of that to be found just to the west of us and up in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. In this short follow up video, you'll get to see Moby climb his way up an alpine canyon, in some nice fluffy white stuff and with his brand new 40x13.50 Cooper Discoverer STT Pros. We hope you enjoy :cool:

GREAT VIDEO LOVE THE JEEP!!:2thumbsup:

Blueknight7777

Those 40" tires go through the snow so easily! Nice Jeep too!

Those 40" tires make it look so easy.

blacker1

Looks like a total blast and the video, as per usual, was superbly done! Out east here in Michigan, we've had 0" of snow, so I'm quite envious right now!

White JK's look awesome in the snow! This video has me praying for a white Christmas in SE Texas, which AIN'T gonna happen...jealous of your seasons. :grayno:

Top Bottom