Rhino Rubicon Unlimited Build

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Ha, too funny! My pre-Jeep vehicle was a silver 2005 Evo as well. I miss that car sometimes, but I didn't have as much done to mine as it sounds like you did. What all did you have done?

Like how the build is coming along so far!

Vanv39

Ha, too funny! My pre-Jeep vehicle was a silver 2005 Evo as well. I miss that car sometimes, but I didn't have as much done to mine as it sounds like you did. What all did you have done?

Like how the build is coming along so far!

Thanks. Here's a pic of it.

Full bolt ons
FP Red Dual Ball Bearing
E85 1650cc fics aeromotive 340
Stock motor. Tuned by pure drive performance
IMG_5862 copy.jpg Image 5-20-16 at 7.23 PM.jpg Image 2-28-16 at 3.57 PM.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Vanv39

Just picked up my jeep from getting the Evo c gussets welded on. If you are in colorado I highly recommend the Edge Automotive 4x4. Quick turn around and excellent customer service. IMG_4364.jpg IMG_4365.jpg

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Thanks. Here's a pic of it.

Full bolt ons
FP Red Dual Ball Bearing
E85 1650cc fics aeromotive 340
Stock motor. Tuned by pure drive performance
View attachment 233705 View attachment 233706 View attachment 233708

Thanks bud. This took me back to a happy place. I was in the process of saving up for the Red too when I met my (now) wife. Back at that time, she convinced me not to spend all that money on the Evo so when I got the Jeep I made her promise that I could hold back some of the cash from the sale of the Evo to invest in Jeep parts. That helped my build progress significantly!

Vanv39

Thanks bud. This took me back to a happy place. I was in the process of saving up for the Red too when I met my (now) wife. Back at that time, she convinced me not to spend all that money on the Evo so when I got the Jeep I made her promise that I could hold back some of the cash from the sale of the Evo to invest in Jeep parts. That helped my build progress significantly!

Haha I'm right there with you. My clutch went out, with my turbo going out only 2 weeks after that. It was my breaking point with that car. I'm gonna build another import eventually, but for now it's all jeep parts lol

Vanv39

Well after writing a good review of edge automotive. I noticed this. I thought my Jeep was making a weird noise so I took the tires off and realized one shock bolt was missing and the other one was hand tightened. Glad I caught this. IMG_4377.jpg IMG_4378.jpg

JeepJeep75

Well after writing a good review of edge automotive. I noticed this. I thought my Jeep was making a weird noise so I took the tires off and realized one shock bolt was missing and the other one was hand tightened. Glad I caught this. View attachment 233857 View attachment 233858

I did that to myself back when I installed a puck-leveling kit. I left those lower shock bolts hand tight. It sounded like I had rocks behind hubcaps every time I hit a bump.

Top Bottom