Question about transamerica trail

tanmanjk

Like the title says I have a question about the transamerica trail. I'm curious about maybe doing a few states. I live in Virginia and it's 8hrs to Andrews, NC and that where I believe you can pick it up there.
I've watch some people's videos and looks like a lot of one lane roads and dirt roads etc. Can you drive out a ways and come back the way you came or is it one way east to west? I know silly question.
I'm going to try and do in the spring. I'm going to work on getting the Jeep ready for the trip. Thanks for any tips or info.

daddyusmaximus

Expedition Portal has some goof info on trails like this.

Another good one is the Kentucky Adventure Tour.

Last edited by a moderator:

daddyusmaximus

Per forum rules, I removed the links, directing members to other forums.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

This is the first forum I ever heard of that won't let you link another forum. I understand, rules are rules, just seems kinda trivial. Sorry to freak people out. Just directing towards info. Guess I didn't read so well when I joined up. Easy habit to just click "I accept" to speed things up when you find a website.

USMC Wrangler

This is the first forum I ever heard of that won't let you link another forum. I understand, rules are rules, just seems kinda trivial. Sorry to freak people out. Just directing towards info. Guess I didn't read so well when I joined up. Easy habit to just click "I accept" to speed things up when you find a website.

Well, this forum is definitely different than most I've been on. Best, no bs info that has helped me. If you can take it, do some reading in the 8th Slot Section here. You'll see all the melting down trolls and might help you to understand.

I think everyone realizes you were likely trying to help. That's great, but Eddie's house...Eddie's rules.

Welcome to WAL!
Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

WJCO

Meme King

You can always take a screen shot of the info and post it here as long as it isn't a solicitation.

longarmwj

This is something that's been on my bucket list of things to do for a while now. More recently I've been looking up some youtube videos on it. Some guy did it in a stock 15 4Runner with a set of all terrains, so I'm sure my WK2 with a lift and a set of 33 inch Nittos or Coopers would to it just fine. Issue is finding the time and money to take a month off work to do this lol

Top Bottom