Watcha cookin'?

Kyle7R

View attachment 228514
View attachment 228515

Smoked a 15lbs brisket on Sunday. It was awesome. Didn't even last 30 minutes once I sliced it, my friends ate all of it. I thought for sure I'd have leftovers but that wasn't the case. Next time I'll invite fewer people over.

Doing a pork butt this Sunday. Can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
No leftovers after a brisket cook is a sign that everything went well.

:thumb:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Had a long day at work so I really did not feel like cooking. A one pan dinner it was. Super simple, but delicious. Brussels sprouts roasted with olive oil, salt and pepper, and green beans, red potatoes, and chicken breast tossed in olive oil and a generic Italian seasoning packet with a couple pads of butter on top. Throw on 350 for an hour and kick back and relax while it cooks. Came out absolutely delicious, and beyond simple to make.
IMG_9513.jpg
IMG_9514.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

I love roasted sprouts. I have chicken defrosting now. May try that tonight. Looks delish.

You won't be sorry!! I'm gonna try to adapt the recipe to use pork tenderloin and maybe even shrimp as well. There's so many different combos of stuff you could use that you could have a different dinner for a every night for a month, while using the same recipe and just changing the meat/veggies out

Top Bottom