Watcha cookin'?

Brute

Hooked
IMG_1056.jpg

Seared lamb rib chops, roasted brussels w/applewood smoked bacon & Roma tomato/English cukes/shallots/cilantro in Thai sweet chili/fish sauce/rice vinegar/ sesame oil

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

fmdualexhaust

IMG_0061.JPG IMG_0062[154].JPG

Christ! Took me a week to figure out how to post this. There has to be an easier way.
Bacon wrapped water chestnuts in a sauce. Good, but not great.
A stuffed pork tenderloin that was excellent!

Don't know why my pictures are always side-ways.

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
The last couple of storms dropped about 3-4 feet of snow in the backyard. IMG_0748.jpg

The storm before that blew one of the doors off the BBQ. But nothing is stopping these tritips from getting grilled tonight.

IMG_0841.jpg

Brute

Hooked
Not too shabby.

View attachment 238953

Some fixin's to go with it.

View attachment 238954

I like your resolve...

I remember when I was a kid my dad asked me to light the gas grill in the backyard when we lived in NJ...it was winter, snow on the ground and cold...I turned on the gas, then proceeded to strike a kitchen match to light it...it took longer than it should have, and the resulting fireball singed off my eyebrows, eyelashes and gave me quite the "sunburn"...needless to say, the next few days at school was rough...

rinkishjk

Here's a pork butt I did Sunday for 16 hrs on my smoker. It was delicious!

Attachments

• 20170115_173659.jpeg
    20170115_173659.jpeg
    69.1 KB · Views: 67

Brute

Hooked
IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

The before, during & after pics of a steamed fish...Moano Ukali...a prized & highly esteemed member of the goatfish family...

Steamed with slivered garlic & ginger...then steamed till done...finished with chopped cilantro & green onions, then a couple Tbsp of smoking hot peanut oil to sear the greens, followed by a sprinkling of soy sauce...served with baby bok choy & coconut rice

longarmwj

View attachment 239167

View attachment 239168

View attachment 239169

The before, during & after pics of a steamed fish...Moano Ukali...a prized & highly esteemed member of the goatfish family...

Steamed with slivered garlic & ginger...then steamed till done...finished with chopped cilantro & green onions, then a couple Tbsp of smoking hot peanut oil to sear the greens, followed by a sprinkling of soy sauce...served with baby bok choy & coconut rice

DEAR GOD that looks amazing. The fact you caught it fresh makes it that much better. I've only been deep sea fishing once but we caught a couple nice yellow fin and the boat captain cut it up there on the boat and dove in. Better then any sushi you'll find anywhere

Battle Born JK

Ill try it out boneless lamb legs marinating ill let you and post pics durin[emoji207] [emoji207]

Attachments

• 20170122_173522.jpg
    20170122_173522.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 48
Top Bottom