Close

Page 1 of 382 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 3816

Thread: Watcha cookin'?

  1. #1
    Living the WAYALIFE MTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Reno eNVy
    Posts
    12,623

    Watcha cookin'?

    So we have suds of the day, wine and cocktail threads. I've seen some good cooks on here. Thought it would be fun I see what you're eating.

    Breakfast this morning:

    Eggs, egg whites, portabella muhrooms and spinach scramble. Chicken and apple sausage. Scrambled eggs with cheese for the kids.
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1358783948.603871.jpg
    Last edited by MTG; 01-21-2013 at 04:04 PM.

  2. #2
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    22,451
    I was thinking about a thread like this but I don't cook at home often since I do it everyday at work. Maybe this will give me some motivation to cook more. Either way I want some eggs now.
    2012 Jeep Wrangler

  3. #3
    Knows a Thing or Two ProfessionalDriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    717

    Watcha cookin'?

    Awesome thread idea @MTG!

    Here is a shot of one of the grills from this past weekend... My father-in-law and I BBQ'd 126 Racks of Baby Backs for a local school fundraiser.

    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1358784415.845914.jpg

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    22,451
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessionalDriver View Post
    Awesome thread idea @MTG!

    Here is a shot of one of the grills from this past weekend... My father-in-law and I BBQ'd 126 Racks of Baby Backs for a local school fundraiser.

    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1358784415.845914.jpg
    You guys use a rub on those? Looks like a little but can't really tell.
    2012 Jeep Wrangler

  6. #6
    Old Timer Skid_Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Eugene, Oregon
    Posts
    2,732
    JK cooking.....

    manifold-destiny-cover.jpg
    SEMPER FIDELIS!


    2013 Black JKUR
    Zac Brown of the PNW

  7. #7
    Knows a Thing or Two ProfessionalDriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    717

    Watcha cookin'?

    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    You guys use a rub on those? Looks like a little but can't really tell.
    Yeah, we use a blend of garlic salt and fresh ground pepper and season them the night before. Then low and slow, for a little over an hour, turning often.

    Wood is far better than charcoal. We like to use Red Oak, but had to settle with charcoal for this event.

  8. #8
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    22,451
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessionalDriver View Post
    Yeah, we use a blend of garlic salt and fresh ground pepper and season them the night before. Then low and slow, for a little over an hour, turning often.

    Wood is far better than charcoal. We like to use Red Oak, but had to settle with charcoal for this event.
    Good deal. I need a smoker. I just have the one I use at work but need to get one for my house.
    2012 Jeep Wrangler

  9. #9
    Fresh Catch Deuane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    Posts
    42
    I am just wondering you still have the pic of the gas station of your jeep undernearth air plane?

  10. #10
    Been Around the Block texasdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    487
    Roasted a turkey yesterday! Leftovers going to make turkey salad sandwiches tonight. Venison backstraps wrapped in bacon hitting the grill this weekend!!!



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •