Big bear 12/10/2016

10abadilla/jk

Yeah we ran it in the snow and the waterfall was challenging. Oddly enough it was the worst at the bottom of the rock garden at waterfall because the ground was frozen lol. It was like a slip and slide

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I've never wheeled in the snow. I'm willing to learn. Just don't know if dishpan is the place to start haha. But I'm open to try for sure. And I'm sure once there is a bunch of us out there we will talk ourselves into it.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

mo0s3

Just updating. We are meeting up tomorrow at 8:00 if anyone is interested in joining the trek let me know so I can give you the meet up address.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

We are gonna be up Saturday, we are starting at Dishpan, Holcomb Creek then finish up at gold mountain. The next day we are hitting Mottino wash then Garden of Eden :) see you guys up there

AlStew

We are gonna be up Saturday, we are starting at Dishpan, Holcomb Creek then finish up at gold mountain. The next day we are hitting Mottino wash then Garden of Eden :) see you guys up there

Bummer i couldn't make it out this particular weekend. I wanna see a four door go up garden of eden, seems sketchy!

Top Bottom