VIDEO : Exploring Nevada's Explosive Past - Lunar Crater & Project Faultless

bthomas

Awesome! Great job on the video and sharing the history, thanks. Getting out and seeing the history that's still available to us is quite possibly more fun than driving over stuff to get there.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Cool video. I really want to get out there. I read an article about this recently, and then you shared how you had gone. Looked like a awesome adventure. Bummed I missed out.

Damtall55

You are always finding great places to explore!! Thank you again for sharing your adventures with us!! :clap2:

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
cool , and that's because I just happen to like things like big craters in the ground.. they make for nice side trips to check out when going elsewhere ... so many spots up there kinda makes me wish we had a plant up there so I could transfer but glad we don't cause I would always want to be off wheelin instead of at work ... oh wait i'm like that now :idontknow::cheesy:

joose

Man I had no idea of all the cool places there when I used to live in Yreka 20 years ago. Wish you had the video's then so I could explore every weekend. Keep the awesome work you guy's do coming so I can take summer vacation's there:thumb::thumb::clap2:

mstraw9379

Holy hell! That's crazy! I wonder what the half life on that area underneath is? I know as of recently chernoble hit a level where it's semi safe to go in with full protection. Makes me wonder if anyone would be willing to explore the tube and underneath
Depends on what part of Chernobyl you are talking about. Most parts were safe to return to shortly after the incident occurred. The other three units there continued operation after the incident, one of them until 2000. The Chernobyl site isn't the exclusion zone most people believe it to be.

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Always! can't risk missing the good stuff!!

Spoken like someone who'd been watching our videos for a while now :crazyeyes: :D :thumb:

Great video. Love the off road trips with some history. Really enjoy your videos. Can't wait to make it out west.

Thank you and we hope that you can make it out this way sooner than later :cool:

Awesome! Great job on the video and sharing the history, thanks. Getting out and seeing the history that's still available to us is quite possibly more fun than driving over stuff to get there.

Thanks. I know it's sacrilegious to say but as much as we enjoy driving over stuff, exploring places like this is our first love and real passion.

Eddie thanks for sharing your adventures. Now living in Utah, a lot of this short trips might be possible for me. Hope to see you on the trail one day.

You're lucky - You guys have tons to see in Utah too :yup:

Another cool video! Thanks for showcasing points of historical interest

We really are so glad that so many of you enjoy the historical stuff :yup:

This app needs a like button

Thank you :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very cool. Guess we need a Renegade?

LOL!! Not for this trip unless you're worried about gas. And, out there, it really is something to be concered with :shock:

Cool video. I really want to get out there. I read an article about this recently, and then you shared how you had gone. Looked like a awesome adventure. Bummed I missed out.

eh, we more than likely will head out that way again but it is pretty far out there. You'd need to take some time off to do it.

Another great video! Thank you for sharing!

need to move out.........:yup:

Great video, thank you for the experience.

You are always finding great places to explore!! Thank you again for sharing your adventures with us!! :clap2:

Thanks guys! We weren't sure if people would like this video being that it's all about the destinations and literally, NOT about wheeling. We're so glad that you still enjoyed it :cool:

Check out some off the cool ghost towns that offer great off roaring adventures.

We do all the time :yup:

cool , and that's because I just happen to like things like big craters in the ground.. they make for nice side trips to check out when going elsewhere ... so many spots up there kinda makes me wish we had a plant up there so I could transfer but glad we don't cause I would always want to be off wheelin instead of at work ... oh wait i'm like that now :idontknow::cheesy:

LOL!! Outside of the mining, cattle ranching and top secret military stuff, there really isn't a whole lot of anything out there - or, in terms of work anyway. Plenty of reasons to be out exploring though :D

Top Bottom