Who Loves Their Factory Stock Jeep

Adamw1212

IMG_0562.jpg

Had my jeep since September and it didn't take long before I started looking at lifts and tires. Just waiting on the tax man now. The bug will bite soon or a later

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Sometimes I wish my TJ was all stock again. It never broke, and I had AMAZING fuel economy! :rolleyes2:

12075055_10208224034497355_6589971338789465649_n.jpg

14469549_10211147417220096_7478447581584701870_n.jpg

XJADDICTION

Banned
Stock Jeeps Are A WAYALIFE Too! If this topic already has a thread please put this with it.

I have done a lot of research on the JK over the years. When I bought my new 2016 JKURHR last fall, I decided I would live with it for at least a year in its stock factory form. I admit that is very hard to do with all of the awesome JKs on WAYALIFE! For me though, the JKURHR already had a bunch of stuff that I would buy aftermarket for the 10 Jeeps I previously owned. Lockers, swaybar DC, 4:1 t-case, KM BFG's, and the steel bumpers with the capability to hold a winch.

So, what do all of you stock WAYALIFERS enjoy about your factory only rig? Post up some pictures of your wheeling, working, hauling, favorite things to do with your stock Jeep.

I have taken mine off-road on a couple of trails in TN. All privately owned property, some of it my own. I love the fact that I can drive it to work during the week, take my family to my daughters volleyball tournaments on many weekends and park with pride right next to all the SUV's (Mom vans my daughter calls them). I can drop it into 4-low sway bars free and lockers locked and go just about anywhere I need to go. I use my stock Jeep to do yard work. I hook the JKURHR up to my trailer to pick up fallen trees and limbs after I cut them up with my chainsaw. Recently I've been working on my JEEP ONLY driveway that I am making. I will eventually have it all set with rock base including stair steps to flex the Jeep out after a long day at work. Also allows my friends with Jeeps a fun drive up to my house.

Stock 2016 JKUHR

Last edited:

gheller

Stock Jeeps look good. I liked mine as it was when I took delivery of it but of course couldn't help but add on to it.
Yours looks great, no doubt.

Nice playground you have there and the plans you have for it.

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

SSTM714

I purchased the JKURHR for the same reason. It'll be about 2 years before I can do the upgrades I want. But for right now, it goes everywhere I need it to. The thing is impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Helwyr

I'm an apprentice, so money for over the top upgrades isn't in the cards right now, so I won't be upgrading tires, rims and adding a lift until these ones wear out, which should be around the time I finish my electrical license.

Small upgrades like exhaust, aesthetic mods and lights are gradually getting added though. I do plan to keep stock flares and bumpers. Love the stock look.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Basscat

Great thread! The JKUR is one very capable and fun to drive rig right out of the box! My parents tow theirs behind an RV and use it as kind of do everything grocery getter / adventure mobile!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

kttx740

I love my stock rig! I had to replace the front bumper and side steps due to some trail damage. While I'd love to lift Betty and throw some bigger shoes on her, at this point with 150k miles I don't think it'd make much sense to invest the money. She does great on greens and some mild blues, and still gets me from point A to B during the week.

Mark85383

Got my '17 JKUR a few, weeks ago. Very capable. Did some rough trails today. So far no need to lock the axels or disengage front sway. For a lot of people stock will be more than capable for the type of off road driving they do. I don't plan on ever going into terrain that can cause serious damage to the drive train and body. Financially a 44k vehicle is too much for me to risk. Stock gets me over and up where I go in SW Az. There are of course things I can't do. OK with me. On the other hand met a guy with a 6 inch lift, 40s and a hemi in his. He must of had 50k into it. It took a lot of welding and he had to basically change the entire drive train. Amazing rig but to me mine is pretty amazing too.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom