EVO Sliders w/out Evo Rocker Skins?

MTG

Caught the Bug
Then I'm coming over and were gonna get those suckers installed as soon as the hand is cast free and strengthened up a bit. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Good plan. πŸ‘

But you must cut back on the βœŠβœŠβœŠπŸ’¦πŸ’¦

You can't afford another break buddy!

JAGS

Hooked
Skins Ordered Today

First official mod (of many) is ordered up. Decided to run the skins and sliders. Thanks for ALL the comments, tips and PMs. For now, I ordered up the EVO skins from Northridge and will be tackling the install with forum friend 10frank9 probably towards the end of the Feb or so. Gives me enough time to save up a bit more for the evo sliders. Not a welder so may need to pony up for install.

Guess I'll need to start one of those cheesy build threads like MTG did with knuckles. Kidding..... I don't roll with that much coin! :cheesy:;) I'm on the slow path with a staged build. We all started somewhere right!

Rock-itman

First official mod (of many) is ordered up. Decided to run the skins and sliders. Thanks for ALL the comments, tips and PMs. For now, I ordered up the EVO skins from Northridge and will be tackling the install with forum friend 10frank9 probably towards the end of the Feb or so. Gives me enough time to save up a bit more for the evo sliders. Not a welder so may need to pony up for install.

Guess I'll need to start one of those cheesy build threads like MTG did with knuckles. Kidding..... I don't roll with that much coin! :cheesy:;) I'm on the slow path with a staged build. We all started somewhere right!

I started w/ my antennax (shorty) !! Then the sliders ! :clap2:

Top Bottom