The Building of the Banana Jeep

buckweil

Corey just put his on a few days ago. Turned out really well, the fit and finish is awesome. Seeing his done is what pushed me to buy mine.
I was looking at the overline ones for Patzy but don't know really what the next purchase is 😂 you know how it goes.

TRLJNKY

Haha nice! That was fast from intro to Banana Jeeps doorstep :)

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Haha nice! That was fast from intro to Banana Jeeps doorstep :)

lol I actually ordered these a few days before they were on WAL. It's nice to see them on here though, for sure!

By the way.... what is a Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TRLJNKY

lol I actually ordered these a few days before they were on WAL. It's nice to see them on here though, for sure!

By the way.... what is a Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator? [emoji23]

Thats awesome. Look fwd to seeing the install
Isn't it Marvin the Martians death ray?

Lol exactly. Damn now I need to think of a new signature 😁

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Picked up my TeamCFR bumper today. TeamCFR is a couple guys in York, NE who make TJ bumpers on the side. The quality is phenomenal and the price is right. I picked this bad boy up today, brought it home, primered and paint, and will install tomorrow.

IMG_9044.jpg

IMG_9055.jpg

IMG_9046.jpg

In between coats, I put my Fishbone 4x4 rear tube fenders on. Overall, I really like these. They were just what I was looking for. A few gripes I have, however... I would have preferred a normal bolt head to bolt these up. The Allen bolts are a bitch! That's just my personal preference though so I guess not a huge deal. My big gripe though, no instructions. I realize these are fenders and they aren't rocket science, but at this price point I think a lot of new guys who don't have a lot of experience would install something like this, and I'm sure they would appreciate instructions.

IMG_9058.jpg

And while I was taking pictures, I decided I would throw some up of my super messy garage, and my daily driver... my Taco truck!

IMG_9052.jpg

IMG_9053.jpg

IMG_9060.jpg

Top Bottom