taking 08JK back to stock

redpatchjeff

Taking my JK back to stock. The following parts are available. Prices are cheap BUT will require trade of your stock parts where noted.
Axles - D30 front, D44 rear. 4.88 gears with Yukon air lockers - $2000 for the set, includes compressor. Must trade stock axles with 3.73 gears.

Tires - 35x12.5r17 Nitto trail grapplers on 17" rims. 5 of them. Less than 1500 miles. spare hasn't touched pavement yet. $2200 firm.
Superchips Flashpaq - $200 obo (will only be sold after everything else)
Rough country 3.5" lift with Bilstein 5100 shocks - $350 obo with trade of your stock components. (Front lower control arms, springs, shocks)
Bestop frameless top for 2dr- 2 years old with tinted windows. New window surrounds will be needed. $300obo
Rock hard sport cage for 2dr- $450 obo - top center section has a hole cut in it for switch mounting.
Front bumper with factory fog light holes including superwinch tiger shark 8k winch - $650, must provide stock bumper
Rear bumper with tire carrier - $500 - must provide stock bumper and factory spare carrier/3rd brake light.
Also available are JKS front disconnects and JKS rear sway links (rear links are NIB).
Pictures available upon request. PM me with any questions.

Parts are located in the greater Chicago area. I'm willing to help you swap the parts if necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ummm, welcome back to WAYALIFE. Glad to see that after 2 years, you finally found a use for posting up on our community again.

WJCO

Meme King
Taking my JK back to stock. The following parts are available. Prices are cheap BUT will require trade of your stock parts where noted.
Axles - D30 front, D44 rear. 4.88 gears with Yukon air lockers - $2000 for the set, includes compressor. Must trade stock axles with 3.73 gears.

Tires - 35x12.5r17 Nitto trail grapplers on 17" rims. 5 of them. Less than 1500 miles. spare hasn't touched pavement yet. $2200 firm.
Rough country 3.5" lift with Bilstein 5100 shocks - $350 obo with trade of your stock components. (Front lower control arms, springs, shocks)
Bestop frameless top for 2dr- 2 years old with tinted windows. New window surrounds will be needed. $300obo
Rock hard sport cage for 2dr- $450 obo - top center section has a hole cut in it for switch mounting.
Front bumper with factory fog light holes including superwinch tiger shark 8k winch - $650, must provide stock bumper
Rear bumper with tire carrier - $500 - must provide stock bumper and factory spare carrier/3rd brake light.
Also available are JKS front disconnects and JKS rear sway links (rear links are NIB).

Parts are located in the greater Chicago area. I'm willing to help you swap the parts if necessary.

Fair Enough. I'll remove the post.

We don't delete posts. So leaving it will be just fine.

jb0215066

Axles available?

Are the axles still available?

Top Bottom