Close

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Fresh Catch
    No they aren't bad, just not great. You can kinda see the jagged edges the the undercutting leaves in the second pic.

I really like the bumper but was a little disappointed when I saw the welds. But it's just cosmetics. I guess me being a welder doesn't help. Plus I'm just picky as hell anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Leeboy03 View Post
    I guess me being a welder doesn't help. Plus I'm just picky as hell anyways.

Ah. Seriously though, I appreciate the honest review. Hoping to get this setup in the future.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
    Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769

Fresh Catch
    I'm planning on installing it this coming up weekend. I'll post some pics when it's done.

Just received shipping confirmation! It's on it's way! Then off to the powder coat shop! I should have it installed within the next 2.5 weeks.

Fresh Catch
    Just got my tracking number as well. Should be here Friday.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fresh Catch
    Just got mine today.

Fresh Catch
    Finished installing mine on Sunday. Ordered it day after Thanksgiving and took about 5 weeks with holidays and such (the wait is killer). Being my first bumper install it took me way longer than it should have with some hiccups that were my fault. It is super solid, powder coat looks good and holds my 37" STT Pro no problem. I have a slight rattle I am working on getting rid of. Called LoD and they were very helpful. I will be ordering their front stubby stinger Destroyer and probably their sliders now because of how much I love this thing.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Cbach1987 View Post
    Finished installing mine on Sunday. Ordered it day after Thanksgiving and took about 5 weeks with holidays and such (the wait is killer). Being my first bumper install it took me way longer than it should have with some hiccups that were my fault. It is super solid, powder coat looks good and holds my 37" STT Pro no problem. I have a slight rattle I am working on getting rid of. Called LoD and they were very helpful. I will be ordering their front stubby stinger Destroyer and probably their sliders now because of how much I love this thing.
    Looks awesome. Throw up more pics 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Cbach1987 View Post
    That looks really good. Is that the powder coating option they offer on their website?
    2014 JKUR "Stumps"

Looks great! Mine is on its way now. Fed Ex says it should arrive Monday. That would be exactly 6 weeks since I ordered mine.

Any chance you could post a pic of the rear door handle and how close it is to the tire? I plan to run the exact same tire and wanted to get an idea on the handle spacing.