VIDEO : CALAMITY JANE - A First Look at Our Project Jeep CJ5 Renegade [Part 1]

tbaker394

I just bought my first Jeep, a 1975 CJ5 also with the 304. Also, some signs of a rough life. Looking forward to see your progress. Still pulling together the need/wish list for mine. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Excellent video! I've already said it but I am really excited to watch you all restore her to her original beauty. :yup:

Damtall55

Hard to believe that she is over 40 years old!! Looked good, even before you cleaned her up!! Thank you for sharing and looking forward to the next steps in Jane's rebirth!!

joose

Awesome idea for a new video series. We all love building up our current jeeps and showing them off, but going back in time with a "CJ" and watching as a plain Jane transform into a "Calamity Jane". Just cool and deserves two thumbs up:2thumbsup:

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
Hey Eddie

Over the years, Cindy and I have always made it a point to photograph and document all the work we do to our Jeeps and share what we've done with all of you. After we found and brought Calamity Jane home with us, we decided to try and do things a bit differently and that was to document all our efforts on video. In this first of a series of short videos we're working on, you'll get to see what our wonderful, new to us, 1974 Jeep CJ5 Renegade looks like, inside and out and you'll even get to see a few of the things that make her so unique. We know it isn't much but we hope that you'll enjoy our presentation and tune in again as we continue to breath new life into some old iron.

:cool:

I also have a 1974 CJ-5, I have found finding parts, like internal guages and the indicators on the dash that light up are hard to locate. It seems most places go up to 1973 and then to 1976 and on. My wife's grandfather bought it brand new in 1974 and was left to my wife and I. I still have the original owners manual, bill of sale and window sticker for it. I also have a chiltons manual from 1975 for it.

Top Bottom