No Rear Bumper?

Dune Crawler

Run mine like this till I figure out if I want the evo kit or BFH spyder bumper ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398278231.363100.jpg kinda leaning towards the "D-ring mount call it done" look tho haha

Life's a beach

dhughes

Banned
Went with something a little different. Love the no bumper look.
y9avamyq.jpg
avydyta7.jpg

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

BlackKnight

Thanks! I used bed liner on it and I think it cleaned up the look of the back.

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU

How far up does the paint go? I was wondering where to put a line across under the tailgate. I'm figuring that I'll tape it off just below the rubber gasket for the tailgate. I'll be using satin black High temp paint along the seam. Also for the frame once I get it trimmed for the D rings. The EVO plate will also be in the same paint (prepping the aluminum (filing the sharp edges, light sanding and self etching primer), starting painting tonight).

newtdog

How far up does the paint go? I was wondering where to put a line across under the tailgate. I'm figuring that I'll tape it off just below the rubber gasket for the tailgate. I'll be using satin black High temp paint along the seam. Also for the frame once I get it trimmed for the D rings. The EVO plate will also be in the same paint (prepping the aluminum (filing the sharp edges, light sanding and self etching primer), starting painting tonight).

Up to the rubber. I just taped it off on sides and made a straight line.

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU🇺🇸

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Anybody in a state that has bumper laws have any trouble with law enforcement when running the EVO D-ring mounts or no bumper at all? Here in MO, the bumper has to extend out as far as the OE does. I'm not worried about Safety Inspections since I am a licensed inspector, just worried about getting busted on the highway for not running a rear bumper

Brankz

Anybody in a state that has bumper laws have any trouble with law enforcement when running the EVO D-ring mounts or no bumper at all? Here in MO, the bumper has to extend out as far as the OE does. I'm not worried about Safety Inspections since I am a licensed inspector, just worried about getting busted on the highway for not running a rear bumper

I been running no bumper for one month maybe or few weeks, I just got pull over for using my phone will driving and nope the cope did not care about my no rear bumper, and remember I live in Cali so if no one cares here in your state will be the same

Top Bottom