ban me will ya, I gota get off of this shitty forum

JAGS

Hooked
This right here...^^^. He gets it you should too. Takes a real winner to get all pee pee faced on the internet and start threatening people. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year John.

See You Next Tuesday!

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm proof positive you can be active and provide little to no value to this place. Lol. There are many ways to be part of wayalife. All while learning as you go.

Should I bring the Pinot Grigio for mr John? Ha ha.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Cuddebackville, NY?

Where the fuck is that? Maybe we should pool our money and just buy that place? :idontknow:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I did not join for the classifieds, I joined for the knowledge I've gained from lurking and reading the posts.
I have not posted since I joined because I had nothing to contribute
I'm sorry that I violated "YOUR" rules and I thank some of the members that I've been fortunate enough to learn some things from.
But the bunch of trash you guys gave me on this thread, really ?
I would have gladly deleted the post if someone had said something, rather than all the flaming.
Don't worry, you accomplished your goal, I won't be back, oh, and it was really thoughtful of you to customize my avatar, thanks

Merry Christmas
John

All I read was the same bullshit that everyone else spits out when they get caught breaking the rules

"Long time lurker but never post cause I can't contribute"
"Been a member here for years but don't post"
"Bunch of assholes"

Go back to your safe space and cry some more

Ddays

Hooked
:cheesy: I missed this drama yesterday. Its hilarious how thin-skinned people are. And why is it they all say "I've been on here for blank amount of time but didn't have anything to contribute"? Obviously, and you paid zero attention to these flameout threads as well. :grayno:

Maybe you can gather some friends and spoon each other in Cuddlebackville. :thumb:

Edit: I always find it funny when people threaten others while having zero knowledge of whom it is they're threatening. Pretty safe to say that goddam moose/dinosaur gun some guy that drives a blue Jeep keeps by his right knee would be able to handle himself if the need arose....

Last edited:

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1481981668.956320.jpg

Looks like long time lurkers only look at the "for sale" threads. Man there some thinned skinned people out there.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Man, for a second we were all shitting our pants, thinking Chris Costa was going to beat all off our asses, but then I realized, I don't think he lives in Cuddebackville.

I think this is who you really are...

IMG_7805.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

metalic

Man, for a second we were all shitting our pants, thinking Chris Costa was going to beat all off our asses, but then I realized, I don't think he lives in Cuddebackville.

I think this is who you really are...

View attachment 234766

Awesome!
This is WJCO, if you haven't met him, so watch out who you threaten.

View attachment 234768

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

rogerk93

You guys are a bunch of prima-donna's in here.
There is a Cuddebackville, and we slap the shit out of douche bags like you
I'm outa this place so all of you can kiss my a$$ View attachment 234736

And here's a little Christmas gift before I go
View attachment 234734

Oh, I forgot to give you your other gift
View attachment 234737

And if you're ever up in my neck of the woods, especially you WJCO, look me up, and I'll show your sorry ass what a man is made of.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years losers, from yours truly in Cuddebackville. I'm outa this place
Where ever the fuck your from. In lower NY if your going to threaten someone I promise you will learn the hard way real quick.

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom