Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    Nothing but a Thing Mike_JK_Houston_711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,764
    Wow, this guy actually left when he said he would. I swore he would still be around this morning talking all kinds of nonsense BS.
    2014 JKU, EVO King Coilovers, PSC hydro assist, ARB front/rear, PR44 front w/ RCV's, ProSteer BJs, Reid Knuckles, 1350 JE Reel driveshaft, Stock D44 rear w/ G2 chromos, TF sway bar discos, ACE narrow flat front fenders, 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, Synergy adj front track bar, RK adj rear track bar, aFE cat-back high tuck exhaust, PS spare tire carrier, smittybilt xrc front bumper, q9000 winch, Artec skid system, PS brawler rockers, Cobra 75 CB, Rigid LED lights.

  2. #42
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    37,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_JK_Houston_711 View Post
    Wow, this guy actually left when he said he would. I swore he would still be around this morning talking all kinds of nonsense BS.
    Actually..... his was suspended. He kept on trying to delete his posts even after we kept putting them back up. Unlike being "banned" where you can't even access the site - he can still see everything - he just can't post or edit his posts anymore without approval. I'm sure if he had it his way, he'd still be here editing his posts and replacing it with nonsense.

  3. #43
    Nothing but a Thing Mike_JK_Houston_711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Actually..... his was suspended. He kept on trying to delete his posts even after we kept putting them back up. Unlike being "banned" where you can't even access the site - he can still see everything - he just can't post or edit his posts anymore without approval. I'm sure if he had it his way, he'd still be here editing his posts and replacing it with nonsense.
    Now that makes more sense lol. Sometimes you just can't take the fight away from the haters.
    2014 JKU, EVO King Coilovers, PSC hydro assist, ARB front/rear, PR44 front w/ RCV's, ProSteer BJs, Reid Knuckles, 1350 JE Reel driveshaft, Stock D44 rear w/ G2 chromos, TF sway bar discos, ACE narrow flat front fenders, 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, Synergy adj front track bar, RK adj rear track bar, aFE cat-back high tuck exhaust, PS spare tire carrier, smittybilt xrc front bumper, q9000 winch, Artec skid system, PS brawler rockers, Cobra 75 CB, Rigid LED lights.

  4. #44
    Troncalli Jeep Representative longarmwj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Cumming, Ga
    Posts
    412
    He probably will just join under a new screen name if he's really that adamant about being right.
    "Jebidiah" 2003 WJ with some stuff. Build Thread
    13 WK2 stock minus exhaust

  5. #45
    Nothing but a Thing 2nd.gunman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,413
    Man I totally missed this one. What a little bitch

  6. #46
    Knows a Thing or Two sipafz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Saukville, Wisconsin
    Posts
    735
    Wow, gone for the better part of a week, but I see that things are the same around here. I'm so sick (as we all are) of these whiny princesses with their "I have nothing to contribute" or "I'm not an expert" bullshit excuses. Good job weeding this one out guys!
    Why pay someone else to do something you can do yourself?

  7. #47
    Troncalli Jeep Representative longarmwj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Cumming, Ga
    Posts
    412
    Quote Originally Posted by sipafz View Post
    Wow, gone for the better part of a week, but I see that things are the same around here. I'm so sick (as we all are) of these whiny princesses with their "I have nothing to contribute" or "I'm not an expert" bullshit excuses. Good job weeding this one out guys!
    I'm not sick of it, I find entertainment in how much of a loser they are
    "Jebidiah" 2003 WJ with some stuff. Build Thread
    13 WK2 stock minus exhaust

  8. #48
    Old Timer DWiggles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,543
    I have nothing else to contribute to this thread.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using WAYALIFE mobile app

  9. #49
    Been Around the Block Saharaunlmtd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    Cuddleback? And I thought the name of my town was bad
    Hilarious...


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  10. #50
    Fresh Catch Simm5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    21
    What douche bag


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •