Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Nothing but a Thing Mike_JK_Houston_711's Avatar
    Wow, this guy actually left when he said he would. I swore he would still be around this morning talking all kinds of nonsense BS.
    2014 JKU, EVO King Coilovers, PSC hydro assist, ARB front/rear, PR44 front w/ RCV's, ProSteer BJs, Reid Knuckles, 1350 JE Reel driveshaft, Stock D44 rear w/ G2 chromos, TF sway bar discos, ACE narrow flat front fenders, 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, Synergy adj front track bar, RK adj rear track bar, aFE cat-back high tuck exhaust, PS spare tire carrier, smittybilt xrc front bumper, q9000 winch, Artec skid system, PS brawler rockers, Cobra 75 CB, Rigid LED lights.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_JK_Houston_711 View Post
    Wow, this guy actually left when he said he would. I swore he would still be around this morning talking all kinds of nonsense BS.
    Actually..... his was suspended. He kept on trying to delete his posts even after we kept putting them back up. Unlike being "banned" where you can't even access the site - he can still see everything - he just can't post or edit his posts anymore without approval. I'm sure if he had it his way, he'd still be here editing his posts and replacing it with nonsense.

Nothing but a Thing Mike_JK_Houston_711's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Actually..... his was suspended. He kept on trying to delete his posts even after we kept putting them back up. Unlike being "banned" where you can't even access the site - he can still see everything - he just can't post or edit his posts anymore without approval. I'm sure if he had it his way, he'd still be here editing his posts and replacing it with nonsense.
    Now that makes more sense lol. Sometimes you just can't take the fight away from the haters.
    2014 JKU, EVO King Coilovers, PSC hydro assist, ARB front/rear, PR44 front w/ RCV's, ProSteer BJs, Reid Knuckles, 1350 JE Reel driveshaft, Stock D44 rear w/ G2 chromos, TF sway bar discos, ACE narrow flat front fenders, 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, Synergy adj front track bar, RK adj rear track bar, aFE cat-back high tuck exhaust, PS spare tire carrier, smittybilt xrc front bumper, q9000 winch, Artec skid system, PS brawler rockers, Cobra 75 CB, Rigid LED lights.

Troncalli Jeep Representative longarmwj's Avatar
    He probably will just join under a new screen name if he's really that adamant about being right.
    "Jebidiah" 2003 WJ with some stuff. Build Thread
    13 WK2 stock minus exhaust

Man I totally missed this one. What a little bitch

Wow, gone for the better part of a week, but I see that things are the same around here. I'm so sick (as we all are) of these whiny princesses with their "I have nothing to contribute" or "I'm not an expert" bullshit excuses. Good job weeding this one out guys!
    Why pay someone else to do something you can do yourself?

Troncalli Jeep Representative longarmwj's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sipafz View Post
    Wow, gone for the better part of a week, but I see that things are the same around here. I'm so sick (as we all are) of these whiny princesses with their "I have nothing to contribute" or "I'm not an expert" bullshit excuses. Good job weeding this one out guys!
    I'm not sick of it, I find entertainment in how much of a loser they are
    "Jebidiah" 2003 WJ with some stuff. Build Thread
    13 WK2 stock minus exhaust

I have nothing else to contribute to this thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Been Around the Block Saharaunlmtd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    Cuddleback? And I thought the name of my town was bad
    Hilarious...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

What douche bag

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app