ban me will ya, I gota get off of this shitty forum

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, this guy actually left when he said he would. I swore he would still be around this morning talking all kinds of nonsense BS. :clap2:

Actually..... his was suspended. He kept on trying to delete his posts even after we kept putting them back up. Unlike being "banned" where you can't even access the site - he can still see everything - he just can't post or edit his posts anymore without approval. I'm sure if he had it his way, he'd still be here editing his posts and replacing it with nonsense.

Actually..... his was suspended. He kept on trying to delete his posts even after we kept putting them back up. Unlike being "banned" where you can't even access the site - he can still see everything - he just can't post or edit his posts anymore without approval. I'm sure if he had it his way, he'd still be here editing his posts and replacing it with nonsense.

Now that makes more sense lol. Sometimes you just can't take the fight away from the haters. :idontknow:

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Wow, gone for the better part of a week, but I see that things are the same around here. I'm so sick (as we all are) of these whiny princesses with their "I have nothing to contribute" or "I'm not an expert" bullshit excuses. Good job weeding this one out guys!

longarmwj

Wow, gone for the better part of a week, but I see that things are the same around here. I'm so sick (as we all are) of these whiny princesses with their "I have nothing to contribute" or "I'm not an expert" bullshit excuses. Good job weeding this one out guys!

I'm not sick of it, I find entertainment in how much of a loser they are :cheesy:

Top Bottom