Gearbox in recovery mode after re-gear

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys! ProCal seem the solution...unfortunately also for that I have to order it and wait...[emoji31]

According to you is it possible that the programmer is not able to set the correct gear ratio until the error will be cancelled from the gearbox ecu?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hi Guascone, I believe Jeep .be has some and can be easily reached. He can deliver express; helped me out this summer when everybody else was closed for an urgent matter.
To top it off he is a nice guy and really passionate! (rare thing in this neck of the woods)

Guascone

Hi Guascone, I believe Jeep .be has some and can be easily reached. He can deliver express; helped me out this summer when everybody else was closed for an urgent matter.
To top it off he is a nice guy and really passionate! (rare thing in this neck of the woods)

Thanks, I check immediately!

Guascone

Issue solved!
It seems that due to the low battery something went wrong writing the ecu with the new gear ratio.
Re programmed the gearbox ecu now is working properly.

Thanks all for your support!!!

Coop

Caught the Bug
Good news! Glad for you as these things can be frustrating!

Guascone

I still have a little issue with the ABS and ESP...the mechanic told me that I have to make the ABS initializing but he need the official chrysler programmer...

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
I still have a little issue with the ABS and ESP...the mechanic told me that I have to make the ABS initializing but he need the official chrysler programmer...

Ah I was getting all sorts of problems too with a low battery voltage.( ABS, Start and stop, dash acting up, chimes for no reason) Changed it out with a anew one (Mopar AGM 80Ah, 204€ cheap) and everything solved itself.....;)

Guascone

The battery is ok, the mechanic forget the dashboard on and the battery went down...due to the low battery my programmer generated a lot of error on both ecu.
We solved the gearbox issue and now I have to solve also the abs error...

Coop

Caught the Bug
Also this issue is solved...reprogrammed the body computer and initialized the abs...[emoji51]
Now just my wallet need help![emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

The wallet problem is the most common jeep issue! You have officially joined us all! Welcome brother!

Top Bottom