I agree there are a bunch assholes on this website

curtiso504

Nice, I'm posting cuz' I usually just lurk around. Gotta get the post count up some kind of way. I can usually find an answer to an issue if I search around. I will try to randomly post so I can be considered an active member.

WJCO

Meme King
Nice, I'm posting cuz' I usually just lurk around. Gotta get the post count up some kind of way. I can usually find an answer to an issue if I search around. I will try to randomly post so I can be considered an active member.

:thinking: Nobody cares about your post count. I just took a look at your post history. You seem to post when needed. No need to defend yourself if you lurk without posting a lot. And no need to post more than you would like to in order to be accepted.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

dude, If I posted in EVERY thread I read... wow, I would be well over 20k post by now for sure... ACTIVE members can still "lurk" threads...

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

I'm lurking right now....you had no idea I'm here...retreating back to the shadows...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769

and I'm back to see what GraniteCrystal said...
Should I post about it? ...who knows... :cheesy:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

View attachment 235107

that's an original right there ^

57230f7567fcc.jpg

"lol" :cheesy: :clap2: :thumb:

I'm just giving you shit Curtis :beer:

longarmwj

I lurk all day long. Wayalife stays pulled up in a tab on my work computer, and I post in maybe 25% of the threads that I read. I've actually used it as a sales tool a couple of times, once to sell a Renegade.

moto82mike

I made the mistake of not reading the rules and just ASSUMED this was like every other forum I've been on... I was promptly corrected by the members on here... It made me defensive at first, so I can kinda understand this guy, but once I put my pride aside, I realized I was just a consumer and not a contributor. So I apologized and started trying to contribute.

It seems to be a self-correcting system that weeds out the overly prideful.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

curtiso504

Thanks for letting me know it ok to be a lurker! I really have saved a lot of heartache and dollars by searching answers to problems in this forum. It's quite valuable to me.;)

Ry' & Jen

Aren't there a bunch of assholes on every forum?
It wouldn't be the same if there weren't assholes on forums!

I'm one of them and this is only my third post!

Top Bottom