Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    I carry Milwaukee M18 power tools and a lot of my friends do the same now too. That way, when we go on big trips, we divide things up so no one person has to carry all the tools and the batteries are interchangeable. Best part is, IF you run out of juice, you can always charge the batteries back up. I have done this and while it may take some time, you can't refill a CO2 on the trail.
    That's a great point. Another benefit of going as a group as well. As is, I pretty much need to buy all those tools myself since I often go solo. Till I can afford the nice electric stuff, good old hand tools for me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
    Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteCrystal View Post
    That's a great point. Another benefit of going as a group as well. As is, I pretty much need to buy all those tools myself since I often go solo. Till I can afford the nice electric stuff, good old hand tools for me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
    Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769
    The only tool I always carry with me is an angle grinder. Perfect for cutting, sanding and prepping an area that needs to be welded back together again. Aside from that, I too just carry hand tools. When I have friends along, they carrying things like impact wrenches and the like.

The only tool I always carry with me is an angle grinder. Perfect for cutting, sanding and prepping an area that needs to be welded back together again. Aside from that, I too just carry hand tools. When I have friends along, they carrying things like impact wrenches and the like.
    Eddie, how do you power your angle grinder? Do you use the inverter built into the jeep? Or do you use an aftermarket inverter that has more than the150watt capacity that the jeep inverter has?

Been Around the Block RockinAZJK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepJeep75 View Post
    Eddie, how do you power your angle grinder? Do you use the inverter built into the jeep? Or do you use an aftermarket inverter that has more than the150watt capacity that the jeep inverter has?
    He said he uses a Milwaukee cordless

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by JeepJeep75 View Post
    I carry Milwaukee M18 cordless tools. The batteries last a long time and can be recharged on the trail using the plug in your Jeep.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinAZJK View Post
    He said he uses a Milwaukee cordless

Ah! Glossed right over that! :doh!:

I carry Milwaukee M18 cordless tools. The batteries last a long time and can be recharged on the trail using the plug in your Jeep.
    Of course! Cordless! :doh!:

That's one thing that is on my list to save up for is the ARB twin. My father n law just gave me a Co2 tank so I'll be using that until I can get a compressor.

I love Milwaukee cordless stuff. Even their M12 stuff is really nice.