2017 Goal thread

GraniteCrystal

Jeep
1) Get on 37s (that means driveshaft, gears, tires, possibly ProGrips, Cs, and programmer) - DONE without ProGrips
2) Go on at least one epic, multi-day Jeeping trip - In Progress
3) Take my wife wheeling so she can experience this too - In Progress
4) Go to Moab (it's only 5 hours away so I am without excuse) - In Progress, nn the books in the form of the Exodus trip
5) Go on at least one trail run with other Wayalifers - In Progress, need to find some time to go with the local group of guys
6) Figure out how to fit in the garage, sell the roof rack, or make sure the house we buy has an extra tall garage - DONE, sold the roof rack

Personal
1) Read my Bible 5/7 days a week - In Progress, my routine has been all weird lately
2) Hit my goal of 8000 steps a day and do some pushups/situps throughout my day - In Progress, getting better at this but takes concerted effort
3) Go deer hunting in the Fall - In Progress, need to look into applying for a tag before the April deadline
4) Get more involved with Alpine SAR team. Use Jeep to max extent for this - In Progress, went to my first meeting the other day. It was a field training where we had to follow some directions to find a lost hiker in the woods in the dark. Awesome.

Career
1) Launch VTS and get to 3000 subscribers. That would allow my wife to cut back shifts at the hospital and myself to focus on that and quit my current day job - In Progress, it's officially launched but nowhere near that many subscribers
How are others doing?

JAGS

Hooked
[emoji33] A quarter of the way in and I don't think I've even listed my goals yet. Whoops.

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Also oops did not list but;

Retire - Done March 4,2017

Buy motorhome to tow Jeep and travel with my wife - done yesterday and will work out the travelling as we go.

Spend more time with family and friends

Head south and actually meet some of you folks from WAL - and hit some trails

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom