VIDEO : CALAMITY JANE - Bumps & Bruises on Our Jeep CJ5 Renegade [Part 2]

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Awesome vid Eddie. I know it's a lot of work to even put a ten minute vid like this together but we really enjoy watching the building up of rigs almost as much as the wheeling vids. I can definitely see a series like this really taking off.

blacker1

Thank you for sharing. Looks like a great and fun project. I can't wait to see her complete, living and loving life again. Kudos!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Man, seeing your garage has me contemplating having a house custom built vs buying one already built.

"yea just put like 8 garage bays there, and find a place for a bed and toilet in the corner or something" :cheesy:

LOL!! No lie, one of the homes we looked at when we were planning to move had a massive RV garage with a 2-bedroom guesthouse built on the back. It was all new and looked great but the actual house on the property was a dump. We seriously considered putting in an offer :cheesy:

Yeah I learned that I should buy a Jeep and modify it and enjoy the Wayalife...:crazyeyes:

:cheesy:

Really like the "new direction" and educational video series. Back in the 70's the body mounted roll bars sold like hot cakes. Fortunately I never had the opportunity to find out if it worked or not on my '48 Flattie. Based on the condition of the mounting points on Jane, probably not.:doh:

I'm sure the cage would be better than nothing but there are better ways to do things that's for sure.

Eddie & Cindy...very cool vid...I'm taking notes to stock up my new garage in WA...finally going to get out of the condo...

Nice! Nothing like getting out of a condo :thumb:

Awesome vid Eddie. I know it's a lot of work to even put a ten minute vid like this together but we really enjoy watching the building up of rigs almost as much as the wheeling vids. I can definitely see a series like this really taking off.

Thank you, we're so glad you like it. :blush:

Thunder

Just watched all three, great job! Looks like a fun project. Made me want to learn how to weld. And get more tools.

Top Bottom