Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Been Around the Block BitBucket's Avatar
    Really great video, enjoyed watching Jane get worked on. Looking forward to the next video!

Eddie & Cindy...very cool vid...I'm taking notes to stock up my new garage in WA...finally going to get out of the condo...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Awesome vid Eddie. I know it's a lot of work to even put a ten minute vid like this together but we really enjoy watching the building up of rigs almost as much as the wheeling vids. I can definitely see a series like this really taking off.

Thank you for sharing. Looks like a great and fun project. I can't wait to see her complete, living and loving life again. Kudos!

Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    Man, seeing your garage has me contemplating having a house custom built vs buying one already built.

"yea just put like 8 garage bays there, and find a place for a bed and toilet in the corner or something"
    LOL!! No lie, one of the homes we looked at when we were planning to move had a massive RV garage with a 2-bedroom guesthouse built on the back. It was all new and looked great but the actual house on the property was a dump. We seriously considered putting in an offer

Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    Yeah I learned that I should buy a Jeep and modify it and enjoy the Wayalife...

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    Really like the "new direction" and educational video series. Back in the 70's the body mounted roll bars sold like hot cakes. Fortunately I never had the opportunity to find out if it worked or not on my '48 Flattie. Based on the condition of the mounting points on Jane, probably not.
    I'm sure the cage would be better than nothing but there are better ways to do things that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Eddie & Cindy...very cool vid...I'm taking notes to stock up my new garage in WA...finally going to get out of the condo...
    Nice! Nothing like getting out of a condo

Quote Originally Posted by Judesign View Post
    Awesome vid Eddie. I know it's a lot of work to even put a ten minute vid like this together but we really enjoy watching the building up of rigs almost as much as the wheeling vids. I can definitely see a series like this really taking off.
    Thank you, we're so glad you like it.

Knows a Thing or Two Zstairlessone's Avatar
    Love the video, thanks for inviting us along on the journey!

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    LOL!! That would be Pappy, our 1954 CJ3B
    Do you have any videos on Pappy?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just watched all three, great job! Looks like a fun project. Made me want to learn how to weld. And get more tools.