air leak after brake install

srosario

using the write up i swapped rotors and brakes pads.
got in the vehicle to the break in and the jeep has a real spongy feeling ass if air in line, but it still brakes enough to avoid an accident, so parked it to bleed the brakes , opened the reservoir cap and notice it was crack, ran to autozone got a replace.
bleed the brakes and there was air in the line.
full bleed, drove the jeep and it worse, bleed the lines again and more air. bleed till no more air, drove and still bad, just in case i did it wrong, call my friend he bleed the lines till no more bubbles, drove and its bad, bleed again and more bubbles found, we bleed the lines 12 total times with no result, what could it be. thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
It's likely sucking in air somewhere. Check every single spot where you opened the system including where the reservoir meets the cylinder. While someone presses the brakes, look for fluid leaks. If you can't find any leaks, it is possible that some air got into the hcu part of the abs system and may require dealer to bleed it.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Did you bleed the new master cycle fee before you installed it? Also you could have air in your abs system now and may need an abs bleed

Top Bottom