This isn't any of you - Is it? LOL

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just saw the following article in the local news today. Apparently, a gal got into some kind of verbal spat with some guys at a 7-11 gas station and before leaving, rammed the guys car her "push bar" :crazyeyes:

Carson City sheriff's investigators seek public's help identifying vehicle in road rage incident

88885-a_7-11_jeep.png

88885-b_7-11_jeep3.png

Carson City Sheriff's Office investigators are asking for the public's help in locating a Jeep and suspect involved in a road rage incident that happened last month.
On Nov. 14 at approximately 7 a.m., an unidentified female driving a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon got into a verbal confrontation with a group of males at the gas pumps at the 7-11 at 3701 North Carson Street in Carson City. The female suspect then drove the Jeep and intentionally rammed the occupied victim’s vehicle. The Jeep then left the parking lot eastbound onto College Parkway at a high rate of speed.
The Jeep is described as a black or dark gray Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with a custom front bumper and angled push bar. There are no photographs of the suspect.

The Carson City Sheriff’s Office Investigation is asking for anyone with information to please contact Detective Sam Hatley at (775) 283-7852 or Carson City Sheriff’s Dispatch at (775) 887-2677.

JeepJeep75

Love the description, "custom front bumper and angled push bar". All dark colored Rubicons in Carson with a custom bumper and stinger look out! The cops are watching you![emoji102]

Chad

"Left the parking lot at a high rate of speed" Bwah ha ha ha ha! It's a jeep, we have no high rate of speed!!!!

TRLJNKY

Hey Hey it takes one to know one! I made no mention of the SJV. They have their own breed of drivers there...;)
Aint this the truth. Ive never seen so many people afraid of the skinny pedal until I moved here

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

jesse3638

Hooked
Aint this the truth. Ive never seen so many people afraid of the skinny pedal until I moved here

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

I've had people from out of state ride with me and ask me why I'm tailgating or speeding or "driving aggressively". I tell them its habit because in So-Cal this is defensive driving..haha. Out of state driving is so much more relaxed.

Top Bottom