Where can i buy new tires and wheels in las vegas ?

brittcarrillo

Interested in purchasing wheels and tires weather its rubicon wheels or brand new ones I don't know where to look at or what can give me a good deal ?

any help please and thanks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What kind of tires are you wanting to run and do you have a preference in wheels? Discount Tire is an advertiser here and they would be a good place to start for tires and even a lot of wheels.

Kalums

In my experience if they don't have them on hand at Discount they can get them... Usually within a few days. I even had one Discount mount and balance for free because the computer said they had 4 in, but they only had 3... So I had to wait 2 days... I didn't care. Either way my experience has always been great. Just my 2 cents

Sent from my SM-N910P using WAYALIFE mobile app

brittcarrillo

What kind of tires are you wanting to run and do you have a preference in wheels? Discount Tire is an advertiser here and they would be a good place to start for tires and even a lot of wheels.

Probably 33s and a 17 inch wheel somewhere around that area A/T as well

Discount Tire

Thank you, all for the referrals!

Brittcarrillo - we have a great selection of 17-inch wheels that fit the JK as well as 33-inch tall tires. Contact your local Discount Tire or PM us here if you have any questions.

MoxieMedic - our local stores do not have a member discount in place, however through our on-line division, Discount Tire Direct, we give all WAL members $50.00 OFF their total with the purchase of five(5) tires :thumb: If you prefer to purchase in-store, though, it certainly wouldn't hurt to ask the store to match this savings.

MoxieMedic

Brittcarrillo - we have a great selection of 17-inch wheels that fit the JK as well as 33-inch tall tires. Contact your local Discount Tire or PM us here if you have any questions.

MoxieMedic - our local stores do not have a member discount in place, however through our on-line division, Discount Tire Direct, we give all WAL members $50.00 OFF their total with the purchase of five(5) tires :thumb: If you prefer to purchase in-store, though, it certainly wouldn't hurt to ask the store to match this savings.

Thanks for the info. I've been a Discount Tire customer for many years and recommend everyone who asks.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

brittcarrillo

Thanks guys yea ill check them out I love the New Rubi rims so ill probably try and find some of those && upgrade to some 33s :)

Top Bottom