ON CLEARANCE: DX4 OFF-Road Wheel Designs

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Are those white faces on the right or is it just the way the lighting is that makes them look like that. I really like the last set of wheels as they remind me of KMC Enduros. Would be cool if they were in white.

Discount Tire

Are those white faces on the right or is it just the way the lighting is that makes them look like that. I really like the last set of wheels as they remind me of KMC Enduros. Would be cool if they were in white.

I agree, the Tuff is very similar to the Enduro; you can see them installed on a JK HERE.

As for faces, not sure what you're seeing but there are no faces on any of these models :yup:

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I agree, the Tuff is very similar to the Enduro; you can see them installed on a JK HERE.

As for faces, not sure what you're seeing but there are no faces on any of these models :yup:

:cheesy: I was referring to the finish. The ones on the left are black, are the ones on the right white or metal?

Discount Tire

:cheesy: I was referring to the finish. The ones on the left are black, are the ones on the right white or metal?

Whoosh! I'm a little under the weather today and totally read over "white" :doh:

The finishes on the right are mirror machined. A white finish would look pretty neat, though.

Top Bottom