Boss isn't a Fan...

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Bottom line is the OffRoad industry is pretty small and very competitive. Unfortunately when someone has been successful in building a brand and lifestyle it brings with it a lot of jealousy and envy. Nothing will change, in fact it will remain the same and people will spread rumors and BS for years to come.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Man can I relate to this [emoji23]

Except for the "talking to me part". I just get dirty looks at events and what I'm pretty sure is the occasional middle finger on the highway.
:crazyeyes:

That's crazy, I guess I live in an area where there aren't enough people on Jeep forums to have heard the bs. Or maybe it's because my stickers are a lot smaller (unintentionally) and people don't notice them. But I've never had anyone say a word or even look at me weird for it. I know one or two people that think everyone on WAYALIFE are assholes and are set in that. But they've never given me shit about it.

TRLJNKY

The shit Ive gotten is more I think just to mess with me than WAL itself through some coworkers and FB friends. I havnt ran into bs here locally nor would I care if I did. Bottom line is that if most of these misinformed shit talkers would spend facetime with members here or participate in the forum they would see that the WAL crew is amazing. Rough around the edges at times (usually self induced) but straight forward and a fun group. They are missing out!

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
The shit Ive gotten is more I think just to mess with me than WAL itself through some coworkers and FB friends. I havnt ran into bs here locally nor would I care if I did. Bottom line is that if most of these misinformed shit talkers would spend facetime with members here or participate in the forum they would see that the WAL crew is amazing. Rough around the edges at times (usually self induced) but straight forward and a fun group. They are missing out!

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

100%! Of course maybe not because a lot of these guys think that smittybilt, teraflex, and the like are amazing companies and products lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just gotta wonder, what kind of a loser do you have to be to be so butthurt over an internet forum that you've never been a part of and to the point where you obsess over it and feel determined to use any opportunity that presents itself to tell total strangers, co-workers and friends about "how you feel"? :crazyeyes:

Chad

I just gotta wonder, what kind of a loser do you have to be to be so butthurt over an internet forum that you've never been a part of and to the point where you obsess over it and feel determined to use any opportunity that presents itself to tell total strangers, co-workers and friends about "how you feel"? :crazyeyes:

AGREED, couldn't have been said any better.

Top Bottom