Here to pimp my video and two members support me

ChiliDawg

View attachment 236016
View attachment 236017

Well, read all this and imagine you are someone else reading it. There is no hostility in my post. I'm just wondering what is going on.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I was a little annoyed at overlander because a simple question about a brand drew a smartass response about google, which I thought was kind of a dick move. Other than that I haven't meant anything negatively. I apologize if my comments here in this thread have been misconstrued as hostile.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I was a little annoyed at overlander because a simple question about a brand drew a smartass response about google, which I thought was kind of a dick move. Other than that I haven't meant anything negatively. I apologize if my comments here in this thread have been misconstrued as hostile.

Okay. I can deal with that. Have a good one.

ttfhell

I'm annoyed at him too. Fucker borrowed my vise and took three months to fix his drive shaft. He also bounced my jeep off some trees on the Dusy. DICK move but hey it's Christmas.

Three things everyone can learn from this thread:

1. Follow the rules.
2. Don't give Overlander a reason to repond. (Don't poke the bear!)
3. Eddie is a wordsmith...if you aren't very smart, you will get torn down line for line.

Seems pretty simple to me...must be why I've never been lit up...:cheesy:

Top Bottom