I'm going to delete the app, list your email as spam & unsubscribe from your youtube

ChiliDawg

I just joined here so maybe I just don't get it - why are so many people afraid to be disagreed with? I must have missed the sticky that said you had to run all the same shit on your rig as everyone else and buy from the same people.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mo0s3

I just joined here so maybe I just don't get it - why are so many people afraid to be disagreed with? I must have missed the sticky that said you had to run all the same shit on your rig as everyone else and buy from the same people.

I think people take criticism in negative ways. I try to read every post while thinking the poster is smiling lol

silverbullet88

I have the Teraflex tire carrier HD hinge and its cool and all. I have 35's and it works. If I could go back I would absolutely spend the money on a bumper with tire carrier option. Protection/ functionality. Now I need a rear bumper..doh.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

It's not that they're afraid to be disagreed with, they just feel like their manhood is being questioned if someone doesn't agree with what they've chosen to believe. Like I always say, your Jeep, your money and you should do what you want with both. Who gives a shit what I or anyone else thinks.

jkwebbie

I've never understood the whole aluminum fad anyway. The idea is to PROTECT your Jeep, and for that I would want the strongest steel you can get. Hell, both of my bumpers are built from chromoly tube and plate steel, and they've taken some HUGE hits and not even bent. I guess the smoke and mirror effect of Terrorflex must make the hype true :doh:

Further more, I have the I6 in my dub, and I have no issues on 35s with get up and go. I have 5:13 gears which helps, but it's not a total dog. Proper gearing will help more then a light weight bumper will.

I think the only time aluminum armor really is more beneficial is when its a rear bumper or tire carrier. A big ass steel bumper and tire carrier like PS or EVO will affect the way your Jeep feels when climbing. My Jeep felt way better going up stuff after I ditched the carrier and put my spare in the back. It was like night and day feeling lol. But I still would rather have steel anyways [emoji12]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I have the Teraflex tire carrier HD hinge and its cool and all. I have 35's and it works. If I could go back I would absolutely spend the money on a bumper with tire carrier option. Protection/ functionality. Now I need a rear bumper..doh.

Yep, and although that carrier gets no love here, no one is going to tell you to pull it off and run something else. They may tell you to keep an eye on it, and they may advise others not to purchase one, but they aren't going to tell you that you should pull it off.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Wow, this JKNuts is a special snow flake. Glad he made it back after 3 years to show us his sensitive side [emoji849].

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, this JKNuts is a special snow flake. Glad he made it back after 3 years to show us his sensitive side [emoji849].

But, he's "the demographic he'd assume I'd want for my advertisers." You know, one that's "old enough to have the money to fix his jeep so he can afford the things my advertisers pay to advertise on my site", never mind that he hasn't been on years to see any of their advertisements. Surely, all the shit that he has on his Jeep is proof of how well it's worked in the past.

osukrwlr

As a newb I have yet to really contribute much. I have been trolling around for some time but only recently signed on.

I find it sad and pathetic that so many in our society are so quick to take offense and that they thin skinned and prideful! I understand that we will not always agree on most things let alone everything. That said, if you are opposed to others opinions even I recognized before signing on that this is not the sight for you! People are entirely to soft. Grow up, but go somewhere else to do it.

Just my $.02

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom