Reno/Carson Wayalifers, Steve's Loop January 1

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Looks like a great run. Wish I could have made it. In fact I almost tried, but my wife convinced me to heal up for one more day. From the looks of it she was probably right.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
Looks like a great run. Wish I could have made it. In fact I almost tried, but my wife convinced me to heal up for one more day. From the looks of it she was probably right.

hey you do what you gotta do, we'll make that run again. it was a good short run
Looks like a fun run!!! Wish we were closer so that we could have gone!!

would have loved for you to be able to join! I'm sure will get together soon!

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

TRLJNKY

I figured that was the Wayalife Group coming down the dirt road today late, I was the one that pulled over in the Orange JK for you guys to pass. I got out for a couple hours today with the wife and My dog. Looked like you guys had a lot of Fun.
Haha next time you and the wife need to go the same direction as us and join in [emoji1] Good to see you!

Thanks for inviting the Reno4x4 guys my pops (gecko green 2 door) and I enjoyed it today.
It was awesome having you all join in. As Ben said thanks for all the great spotting.

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

TLC Offroad

Haha next time you and the wife need to go the same direction as us and join in [emoji1] Good to see you!

We only made it out for a couple of Hours, I had business stuff to do that morning so I could not make it out with you guys. We just wanted to get out of the house for a little while and take a drive and My wife wanted to take some pictures up around the Rocks up there :) Maybe next time I can join you guys.

Top Bottom