WA snow run (31Dec or 01jan)

WJCO

Meme King
What was he doing out there with a trailer like that? Or is that a road that people use to pass through or something?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
God damn glad to see that the damage wasn't enough to keep you all from getting home.

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
What was he doing out there with a trailer like that? Or is that a road that people use to pass through or something?
It's a road to the staging area and I have no idea what he was doing. He almost got to the top and lost traction. Trailer pulled him backwards and his girlfriend bailed thinking they were going over the side.

God damn glad to see that the damage wasn't enough to keep you all from getting home.
So am I.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TRLJNKY

Looks like you guys had a blast minus the lil bit of damage! Quite a bit of snow up there. Hopefully the dude with the trailer had a change of drawers. Getting pulled backwards with a trailer doesnt exactly sound thrilling lol.

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

mojave5

Brute

Hooked
By the 4th time that afternoon I didn't want to see another stuck rig to pull out...the winching was the easy part...the digging the snow part got old quick (at my age anyway)...

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Ended up going to Tinkham rd and then Denny Creek. Did a lot of recovery of other people today, which was fun but made for slow going.

Going to Walker valley on the 22nd.

Made my way back on I-90 today from the eastern side of the state. I got back on the West side on Snoqualmie before it got too bad. Saw plenty of accidents.

Is there any snow at Walker Valley?

Top Bottom