WA snow run (31Dec or 01jan)

tippedover

Late notice but itching to get out in the jeep, wondering if anyone wants to do a snow run or something.

I am not the best with leading trips but know a few places. Let me know if their is any interest in doing a run this coming weekend.
I am located in the Tacoma area.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

tippedover

Not sure was thinking about going to green water (never been their thou) or elby as a fall back. Would like to check something new out I just don't have a lot of experience in the area

chickenman1021

I know we are expecting heavy snow and cold on the east side of the state Saturday night into Sunday. I am not sure about what is going to be going on in your side of the state.

tippedover

IMG_1159.jpg IMG_1153.jpg IMG_1164.jpg
Snowy day in WA Elbe was a nightmare every rock was covered in ice making the short trails hard and needless to say had run a lot of line

And at the end had to pull a ford out lol

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Also met up with a group of Yotas. Most on 42s with plenty of body damage. Perfect vehicle to bounce through the trails in the snow. IMG_3794.jpg IMG_3795.jpg IMG_3800.jpg IMG_3799.jpg
I was not so lucky. I got a hole in my front air line for my locker, smashed my mirror and broke a fender. Other than that, we both drove home. IMG_3803.jpg

Top Bottom