Rausch Creek (open to dates)

ak49

Is anyone interested in a run at Rausch Creek? I'm pretty open as far as dates as long as it's a weekend. Literally just moved to the DC area. Never been to Rausch Creek before so I'd like to go with a group familiar with the area.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Is anyone interested in a run at Rausch Creek? I'm pretty open as far as dates as long as it's a weekend. Literally just moved to the DC area. Never been to Rausch Creek before so I'd like to go with a group familiar with the area.

Welcome to the east coast!

I know for me personally I'm done wheeling for the winter most likely till late march. Maybe some other members will want to go before hand. Either way keep an eye out for threads to pop up

scull20

Welcome to the east coast!

I know for me personally I'm done wheeling for the winter most likely till late march. Maybe some other members will want to go before hand. Either way keep an eye out for threads to pop up

I'm down for the count too until around then. I'm not much for the unpredictable nature of trails with snow on them.

dannymalkin

Rausch creek combined with snow and ice is quite the beast. Definitely fun though, I just can't see myself doing it again this winter lol. I'm down for an early spring trip though.

spookyg00k

im in maryland, montgomery county area. my friends and i are planning to go to Rausch this month... not sure just yet since my rig needs some new parts/waiting on parts to ship in
as well as my buddy's 13 jku rubi is in the shop to do suspension work

its roughly 2 hours away from our area

ak49

im in maryland, montgomery county area. my friends and i are planning to go to Rausch this month... not sure just yet since my rig needs some new parts/waiting on parts to ship in
as well as my buddy's 13 jku rubi is in the shop to do suspension work

its roughly 2 hours away from our area

Cool. I'm in Alexandria. I have yet to have my jeep in the snow off-road so if you go this month let me know.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
You might be able to get me up there again this year, but it's gotta be doors and tops off weather first. Is it nice enough in April/June for that?

Top Bottom