Rear sway bar links

Kyle7R

did you get the rubicon express ones....i thought i seen them at the kirby get together
I believe that's them. They worked out perfect.
I have an extra set of 59 rear springs if you need them, but you would still need a 3/4" spacer on top more than likely

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
I'm running that same thing in the front, but still nose high by an inch or more. New set of taller spacers going in soon though.
What are y'all using for the rear with a level? I put the rears on the front and have the stock rears on the back.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
If you're talking about the sway bar links, I got a set of replacement rear links to replace the factory fronts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

2014siljk

i have 1.75 spacer for the rear but i dont think im going to use them...i guess ill just keep looking for the links i've seen them for $25

Kyle7R

i have 1.75 spacer for the rear but i dont think im going to use them...i guess ill just keep looking for the links i've seen them for $25
What are you going to put in the rear? On mine, the spacers that came with the EVO level were not tall enough. I've got some 2" spacers to install when I get time.

Hopefully fix the nose high issue I've got now.

The links I have are definitely Rubicon Express, though Amazon does not have them at the same price I bought mine at. Keep looking, and check craigslist too. Occasionally somebody has rear links for cheap.

Remind me, do you have a Rubi? Otherwise you might be better suited getting some quick discos.

2014siljk

What are you going to put in the rear? On mine, the spacers that came with the EVO level were not tall enough. I've got some 2" spacers to install when I get time.

Hopefully fix the nose high issue I've got now.

The links I have are definitely Rubicon Express, though Amazon does not have them at the same price I bought mine at. Keep looking, and check craigslist too. Occasionally somebody has rear links for cheap.

Remind me, do you have a Rubi? Otherwise you might be better suited getting some quick discos.

I have a sport with a soft top

Sent from my XT1565 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kyle7R

I don't think I'm going to use my spacers..Going to go with ome 2617 I think that will make me level

Sent from my XT1565 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Keep me posted! I want a set of those for myself.

If you've got a sport, you will probably want a set of quick disconnect sway bar links for the front.

You know, for mall crawling! Lol.

When are you planning on installing the kit? If you need a hand, just holler.

It looks like there will be a wrench party (tentatively) at my place on the 14th, we could make it a two-for.

Top Bottom