JKO sent me here and they're right. This entire forum is ridiculous

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Funny how it's all fun and games when you think nobody knows who you are but when a face gets put to the name, you become a pussy and want your account deleted. The following is a PM that I got from this guy. :naw:

RenegadeUL13 said:
Hey Man,

I gained some insight in to your site. Clearly you take this much more personally than other forum moderators. Although I enjoyed the back and forth earlier I apologize for wasting your time.

This isn't the forum for me but obviously you have a loyal group of followers. I'm not a "troll" I don't make a habit out of posting like this. I did read a few threads and frankly thought it was ridiculous how some people are treated but now I see the reasoning behind it. Its your house.

I respectfully ask you delete my account. I don't appreciate a moderator changing my avatar and information and posting where I work.. Again, I get it, this is your house... I'm asking to leave.

RenegadeUL13

I later got the following email from this guy.

The following message was sent to you via the WAYALIFE Jeep Forum Contact Us form by RenegadeUL13 ( mailto:renegadejeep2@gmail.com ).

--------------------------------

I SEE MY ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED. CAN YOU DELETE MY PROFILE? MAYBE REMOVE THE TROLL AVATAR, MY WORK PLACE AND EMAIL? THANKS!

Happy New Year.

--------------------------------

Referring Page:
IP Address: 108.56.231.152
User Name: RenegadeUL13
User ID: 4748
Email: renegadejeep2@gmail.com

Justin Taylor Mercure, YOU are a troll and you came to MY house to stir the pot. You have no idea what all I could have posted up about you. I tired to be subtle hoping you'd get a clue and only ratcheted thing up when you wouldn't leave. Consider yourself lucky that I'm just going to leave things as they are.

benatc1

Hooked
Funny how it's all fun and games when you think nobody knows who you are but when a face gets put to the name, you become a pussy and want your account deleted. The following is a PM that I got from this guy. :naw:

I later got the following email from this guy.

Justin Taylor Mercure, YOU are a troll and you came to MY house to stir the pot. You have no idea what all I could have posted up about you. I tired to be subtle hoping you'd get a clue and only ratcheted thing up when you wouldn't leave. Consider yourself lucky that I'm just going to leave things as they are.
classic Internet tough guy, just don't be an asshole and things like this won't happen..

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
He's the one that made his workplace public on the internet, not us. As far as the troll avatar, I removed it as requested. It looks like another one was more fitting anyways.

Hot94Z28

Who was that other dude that was tough then found out his real name and was crying to delete his shit too.

Funny how they tuck tail and run to their safe place.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

love2wheel

Personally I like this forum. Its easy to jump to conclusions. Kinda like people who read news headlines and not the article, and run their mouths about shit they know nothing about. From what I have seen here, the comradery is what I want to be a part of. Someone is corrected, then blows up cause their feelings got hurt. That's your fault. Acting mature when being corrected, and then doing it is a sign of wisdom. Getting pissed off is a sign of needing a diaper change. Or you don't think you've out grown the teet. It's guys like you, renegade that need to come off the bottle. Grow up, and lead by example. You sir don't have a leg to stand on. Coming in here acting like that. One of many things wrong with the world.

Sent from my LGL31L using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hot94Z28

I don't get people that think they "have" to post when they want to leave? Don't come in here and piss up my leg and tell me it's raining. Just leave, and don't come back if you don't like the forum.

TRLJNKY

Personally I like this forum. Its easy to jump to conclusions. Kinda like people who read news headlines and not the article, and run their mouths about shit they know nothing about. From what I have seen here, the comradery is what I want to be a part of. Someone is corrected, then blows up cause their feelings got hurt. That's your fault. Acting mature when being corrected, and then doing it is a sign of wisdom. Getting pissed off is a sign of needing a diaper change. Or you don't think you've out grown the teet. It's guys like you, renegade that need to come off the bottle. Grow up, and lead by example. You sir don't have a leg to stand on. Coming in here acting like that. One of many things wrong with the world.

Nailed it. Even better is if your lucky enough to go out and wheel with anyone from the WAL family. Everyone from this group that Ive had the opportunity to spend some wheel time with has been freaking amazing, knowledgeable, and fun as hell. I pitty the fools that make judgment based off some keyboard strokes and their shitty attitudes. Actually, the ones that are bandwagon haters from the other sites are the ones that are truly missing out. Their sheeple misinformed opinions are clouding what could possibly have been a good time with some good people. I love how this group takes care of their own.

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

benatc1

Hooked
I don't get people that think they "have" to post when they want to leave? Don't come in here and piss up my leg and tell me it's raining. Just leave, and don't come back if you don't like the forum.

some people must like going down in a blaze of "glory"

Nailed it. Even better is if your lucky enough to go out and wheel with anyone from the WAL family. Everyone from this group that Ive had the opportunity to spend some wheel time with has been freaking amazing, knowledgeable, and fun as hell. I pitty the fools that make judgment based off some keyboard strokes and their shitty attitudes. Actually, the ones that are bandwagon haters from the other sites are the ones that are truly missing out. Their sheeple misinformed opinions are clouding what could possibly have been a good time with some good people. I love how this group takes care of their own.

couldn't have said it better myself!

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

love2wheel

I look forward to the day I can wheel with some or all of the members here. Eddie's videos is what drew me here. Everything that they represent is why I'm here. It's what I want to be a part of.

On another note. I giggled at the I pitty the fools. Made me laugh at loud. [emoji23]

Kyle7R

:

More like Dildo Swaggins

View attachment 236644

Oh my god....I can't! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

At first, I wasn't sure if this was the place for me. Hung around a while, lurking mostly until the first semi local meet up wheeling trip came. Met some fantastic people, and developed some really great friendships in addition to the Jeeping

On another note. I giggled at the I pitty the fools. Made me laugh at loud. [emoji23]

Me too!

Plus, didn't you wake up this morning hoping to ruin some asshole's day?

I know I sure did ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Simm5

God I love this forum. This stuff is funny as as hell. I agree the videos are what brought me here and there is a lot of good information here.

Zstairlessone

So this forum is like those restaurants where the wait staff are complete assholes? Because thats their schtick? Ahh ok! Now I get it! Well then people should know that! People that go to those restaurants know what they're getting into. Howd you know I was licking Urethra? . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
people are smart enough not to go into a pizza parlor and order steak then douche out when the waiter tells them they can't get steak in a pizza shop - you on the other hand keep ordering steak and show your ass when you can't have it.

HoosierWolf

I cannot believe someone would come to a site simply to troll and then put up their real location and their job for the people they are trolling to see. Then validate it by begging for mercy from the people they intentionally tried to piss off for no reason. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom