JANE... a CALAMITY No More!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you everyone, we're so glad that you like how she came out. She's not quite a frame off resto-job but rather, freshened up a bit with a few modern touches. :cool:

Very pretty. Amazing rebuild. Looks like you put new exhaust on as well? And what's up with the winch? Are you re-finishing that too?

Wow, beautiful! So cool to see it finished to this point!! Do you plan on putting the winch back on (given its still useful). Turned out great!

Yes, we want to clean up our WARN 8074 winch before reinstalling it. We'll most likely install a synthetic line on it too.

Looks great Eddie! She's coming together beautifully. Should bring her to EJS in the spring.

LOL!! That would be cool but a hell of a long drive being that we never trailer anything if we can help it and being that EJS is so late this year, without AC, that would be a tough one :crazyeyes:

Jane looks great! Awesome watching the progress than seeing her driving down the road the other day.

It was way cool to pass by you on our maiden voyage :cool:

Looks amazing! Good job. 1 question tho is the oil pressure gauge supposed to be a white /yellow light as compared to the other green lit gauges? Did it come factory that way?... I'm being serious by the way I don't know much about CJ's

Unfortunately, the previous owner had replaced the oil gauge with some cheap Autozone gauge. I was able to find a Stewart Warner replacement but it didn't come with a green lens. I'm hoping to track one down.

LeighP

That is a sweet restoration.......nicely done. Original decals, when the paint cures, will add even more visual appeal. :)

Dusty

Looks awesome Eddie, did you use Led bulbs for the speedo? Looking to go Led for headlights and taillights on my 79 CJ7, after seeing Jane, I'm sold on the idea. Thanks for keeping a piece of beautiful history on the road and sharing with us.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

2Cross

Caught the Bug
Amazing

Amazing job on the details. Looks better than when it came off the showroom floor:clap2:

Top Bottom