Last minute run

scrota76

It's 7:21 AM on January 2nd. I'm headed east to Red Rock/Last Chance Canyon. If you have time off today, pack enough for an overnight trip! Sorry for the last minute notification, my wife wants to try out here new rig (shhhh, it's a 4runner). We will be hitting the trail head at noon.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It's 7:21 AM on January 2nd. I'm headed east to Red Rock/Last Chance Canyon. If you have time off today, pack enough for an overnight trip! Sorry for the last minute notification, my wife wants to try out here new rig (shhhh, it's a 4runner). We will be hitting the trail head at noon.

Have fun. That area got pounded with rain. Garlock road was closed yesterday and the trail had a river running through it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

scrota76

Just a heads up. Garlock Road was still blocked off at HWY 14. So we went out Burl Schmidt Road and took EP15 to the end of Last Chance Canyon. We took Last Chance back out to Garlock Road and turned left and hit Goler Gulch ten miles down the road. Last Chance had a good flow of water running through it, but it was passable. Goler Gulch was pretty much dry. We went January 2nd and 3rd.

Top Bottom