Close

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Aerial Spy Shots of the all NEW Jeep JT Wrangler Pickup Truck

In the same article published in Motor1.com highlighting news that we already knew about the Jeep JK Wrangler continuing to be produced for several months along side the all new JL Wrangler, there were a host of aerial spy shots of the all new Jeep JT Wrangler Pickup Truck and I thought you might be interested in seeing them. As we get closer and closer to the release of the JL, we are starting to see more and more proof that this unicorn of a Jeep truck is really going to happen. Let me know what you think about these shots and please post up anything interesting you might be seeing.

These photos were found on Motor1.com
    http://www.motor1.com/news/132483/20...tion-november/

If all stays on track, the Jeep JT Wrangler Pickup Truck should begin production by September 2018.

Man, I hope they keep the freedom top panels, or something similar. I can't wait to see what the final body/bed combo is going to look like. I'm excited for this one! Thanks for posting Eddie!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    "A Warrior Lives a life of contradiction, for he strives to create a world in which he is no longer needed"

BOHICA / 2016 Mojave Sand JKU
    BOHICA Build Thread

CRYSTAL / 2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JK Unlimited
    CRYSTAL Build Thread

Pretty sweet looking. I've been considering buying a Comanche and fixing it up a little for a pickup, but if the price is right I may wait and see if this is an option.

definitely looking forward to this one

thanks Eddie for the sharing
    Cheers !
    The Cheetahs Family ...

Cheetah :
    JK Sahara 2011 4 doors deep green
    lift BDS 3" + Fox 2.0 shocks, quick disconnect + steering shock Fox 2.0
    front bumper XHD, winch 10500 RRidge, rear bump : smitty XRC w tire carrier
    wheels R-Ridge 17", BFGoodrich KO2 35", bushwacker flat fenders
    CAI Rugged Ridge , throttle spacer airaid.
    diff armor teraflex, evap skid Poyson, rock sliders Smittybilt
    JWSpeaker headlights

Grrrrrrrrr. These guys are doing a damn good job of disguising these JL's - can't pick out any defining details!
    Still running that RAM bed it looks like. Until someone gets a shot of the actual bed its gonna be real tough to
    figure the proportions out. Please please please I hope they don't do a stepside.......

Interested in what they do for rear tire coverage. Could just be the angle but it appears that in these shots the rear tires stick out past the bed more then they do up front under the fenders. Makes me wonder if the bed will have plastic flares too or it could just be for testing that it looks like that. Hmm.
    JK07

'07 JKUR Red Rock
    EVO Enforcer Pro S1 :: EVO 1/4lb w/stinger :: AEV tire carrier :: Poison Spyder rock brawler :: EVO rock skins, gussets, LCA :: RH/PS skids :: JE Reel 1350 front :: 5.13's :: 35" Nitto TG - 17" MT w/1.5" Spidertrax :: Bushwackers (PS wide alum to install) :: Warn Zeon 10-S Platinum :: Dynatrac ProGrips :: Truck-Lites :: DynoMax :: Trektop NX/Hardtop :: Cobra CB, Firestick :: Rockford Fosgate Boom Boom

I agree with the user above. The pickup bed looks like something temporary, the lines don't match the rest of the truck. The cab and front end have a 90° straight edge vertically. The bed is rounded like a ram. Also the wheel well does not center aesthetically rear axle and wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    teeg
    🇨🇦

Fresh Catch
    As long as the top can still come off and they don't just make a permanent hard top and the dimensions don't look funky I'll buy one. This is going to be killer if it looks good and performs.

I wonder how all of these people will feel that spent $80k or more on the conversion from AEV? When if they would have waited a couple years could have had one for close to half the cost.

Pickup should've been a 2 door IMO. Departure angle is just too poor, why even call it a Wrangler?
    •|||||||• 2015 Unlimited Sport S Baja Yellow
    Auto / 4.56 Gears / G2 35 Spline ARB Front, Ected Rear Axle / Alpine 9-Speakers & Sub / MC 3.5" w 6pak shocks / 31570R17 Cooper STT Pros

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Grrrrrrrrr. These guys are doing a damn good job of disguising these JL's - can't pick out any defining details!
    Still running that RAM bed it looks like. Until someone gets a shot of the actual bed its gonna be real tough to
    figure the proportions out. Please please please I hope they don't do a stepside.......
    Actually, I'd like a step-side ... Ram. There isn't much president for a Jeep step side since at least the 70s. Until we know for sure, I'll just keep driving my JK and Comanche.

IMG_0656.jpg
    Jeep 89 Metric Blue MJ/Comanche 08 JKU X 15 Cherokee Trailhawk
    Other 4x4 76 Dodge W100 Club Cab Power Wagon 03 Dodge 2500 Cummins Crew Cab Kubota RTV-900
    Sports Cars 68 Triumph Spitfire Mk III 76 Triumph Spitfire 1500 93 Dodge Viper RT
    Bikes 74 Honda CB750 90 Honda Pacific Coast