Aerial Spy Shots of the all NEW Jeep JT Wrangler Pickup Truck

J

JKDream

Do we think they would possibly intro the JT with a Rubicon model as well?

I think they will since there's already a ram in the mix.
I hope it comes with 60's, that would be nice.

**Quite curious as to what motor will be powering it as well.
Same powerplants as the JL?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bacon

relax boys and girls. i got my hopes up expecting to see new spy shots, which the email led me to believe. was disappointed when I found the same old pics from last summer/fall. The question remains...anything new? I read yesterday that production of the JL is slated to start this fall. Surely there are spy shots out there somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
relax boys and girls. i got my hopes up expecting to see new spy shots, which the email led me to believe. was disappointed when I found the same old pics from last summer/fall. The question remains...anything new? I read yesterday that production of the JL is slated to start this fall. Surely there are spy shots out there somewhere.

Try this

http://bfy.tw/9HAw

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bacon

You're my fuckin hero 68. Trust me, I do that on a regular basis. That's how I was aware of these photos moths ago. Well, that and Motor Trend posted them pretty much the day they were taken.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

You're my fuckin hero 68. Trust me, I do that on a regular basis. That's how I was aware of these photos moths ago. Well, that and Motor Trend posted them pretty much the day they were taken.

LOL!! Relax tough guy. We trust you're the kind of guy that sits behind his computer on a regular basis doing google searches. Surely, if anyone has "anything new" to share, it'd clearly be you.

longarmwj

I wish I was as badass as you are and had the ability to see pictures months before everyone else like you can

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not trying to start anything but these pics were posted a while ago. I knew id seen em before too

LOL!! Well shit on me for having a senior moment and not realizing that I had posted up 3 photos that apparently came from the same batch as the dozen I posted up yesterday. A friend forwarded me an article about the truck on Motor1.com and I simply thought it was discussion worthy. For anyone who was offended by this unintentional re-post containing nothing new to see, please accept my humble apology.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Holy fuck people! So sorry that some pics are the same! Why don't you go and read an article for once in your life instead of looking at pictures like you do with your child books on your bookshelf.

Top Bottom