king of the hammers

Cboone

Couldn't find any post about the hammers, sorry if a thread is already going. Any members going to koh next month in Johnson Valley? Would like to have some beers with some fellow wayalifers if anyone is going?

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Couldn't find any post about the hammers, sorry if a thread is already going. Any members going to koh next month in Johnson Valley? Would like to have some beers with some fellow wayalifers if anyone is going?

I won't be going, but will be watching the live coverage. Looking forward to this years race

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

NavyJeeper

we are still trying to "hammer" (ha like what i did there :brows:) out the details, but this is one of my new years resolutions. we are really trying to make it this year, my father in law wants to go to and he has the rv haha so we are trying to. Ill be watching this thread and post updates so if we get some club members out there we can meet up for some beers!

tcjku

We'll be there on Thursday 9th, leaving on Saturday 11th. We'll be staying in Twentynine Palms. I'm completely up for beers and hanging out with other Wayalifer's at KOTH. I guess we need a big flag or something????

We're adventuring down through the desert from Reno, via Rachel and Las Vegas, if anyone wants to caravan along.

xxJWPxx

I'm hoping to go this year but won't know if I can until right before. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread .

Old Dude

3rd Time Us!

We'll be there again this year, Tuesday to Saturday. My Grandson and I just love the race and show that is King of The Hammers! For newbies, I would plan on rain and hope for sunshine. Hope to see lots of you there in support of this GREAT event!!:2thumbsup:

Cboone

Glad to see a few people are headed out there. My arrival date is still up in the air at this point. Hope to meet a few of you. I'll be looking for some WAL stickers too.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Shoe

I am going Thursday morning thru Saturday morning. It's my first time and will be sleeping in the jeep. Lifted jku Mojave Sand with the stock spare still on the back. Mike

jesse3638

Hooked
Just found out that I'll be working out there on Wednesday the 8th during the UTV Race. Keep an eye out for me.

Top Bottom