VIDEO : CALAMITY JANE - Stripping Down & Patching Up Our Jeep CJ5 Renegade [Part 4]

bthomas

Wow! What the heck was with all the zig zagged holes in the rails? Crazy what people do! Nice work on the video, and on cleaning up Jane! And speaking of envy, I think I have shop envy! [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Joe Ray McMahan

The jeep is coming along! I have never restored a vehicle. It goes to show how much work it takes to restore something. Thanks for taking the time to show us your work. Looking good; also looking forward to see what she looks like when you are finished.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
another great video! lots of tedious work, which I'm sure you have enjoyed!!

You know, it really was a pain to do but when you can step back and look at what you've done, it's all worth it in the end. :yup:

Wow! What the heck was with all the zig zagged holes in the rails? Crazy what people do! Nice work on the video, and on cleaning up Jane! And speaking of envy, I think I have shop envy! [emoji12]

LOL!! From the look of things, there may have been up to 3, maybe 4 different soft tops installed on this Jeep and each time, the guy installing it had to drill new holes to install the rails. It was ridiculous.

When are the Wayalife flags going to be available?

LOL!! Are you referring to the banner on the wall?

The jeep is coming along! I have never restored a vehicle. It goes to show how much work it takes to restore something. Thanks for taking the time to show us your work. Looking good; also looking forward to see what she looks like when you are finished.

Spoiler alert - you can see pics of her now here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?42248-JANE-a-CALAMITY-No-More!

:cool:

Another great video Eddie and Cindy. Where do you all find the time? Thanks for sharing.

LOL!! Stunt doubles. They do all the work and go on all the trail runs while we sit at home and hang out on the internet. :crazyeyes:

Buster3479

She's looking great Eddie. Where can I source some of the aforementioned stunt doubles? If only there were 3 of me!

Kaylinator

Awesome series. I love seeing this come together. You should do a DIY TV show, Eddie. You've already nailed the formula (wear the same outfit every time so the 4 day project takes 36 seconds).

Sent from my Nexus 6P using WAYALIFE mobile app

spider

Happiness is when ya see these new videos come up in your email.

Great Work. Looking like its starting to take shape and be a nice Jeep again.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Hey Eddie and Cindy, I’m really enjoying this series. Thank you guys for taking the time to produce these. :thumb:

jesse3638

Hooked
Knowing the end result (well so far..:crazyeyes:) seeing the road to it is awesome. The production you two are doing both on the Jane and the video's is amazing. I can't wait to watch them all.

Top Bottom