Wave from Sparks, NV

JeepsySoul

Hello Wayalifers!

I have an '06 TJ Rubicon that I've been wheeling around stock for a year now. I'm very excited to report that this weekend I'm installing all kinds of fun goodies to make my baby much more capable (4.5" Rubicon Express SA lift; rear drive shaft; 35" pro comp tires; all sorts of body armor; winch; and lots of other goodies). I still have more things to buy over the next several months, but I plan to be set up for a Rubicon Trail run this summer. Doing this build is an absolute dream come true of mine.

I'm looking forward to meeting other Jeeple, near and far, to go wheeling with. I'm a big fan of the Wayalife movies, and all those trips have really inspired me.

JeepsySoul

not at the moment, we were out last weekend but I'm sure someone around here will get something going soon, just keep an eye out on here we usually post of were going as a group.

Fantastic. This right here is exactly why I joined! :thumb:

Battle Born JK

Welcome to WAL from Silver Springs just did a run with some members on Sat really good people had a blast cant wait to get out again.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to WAYALIFE! It's great to have you here and I hope that you'll be able to join us for a suds-n-grub or better yet, a trail run in the near future :yup:

JeepsySoul

Wow, I am so excited to see that there's so many Reno-Sparks and other nearby area members here! I'm looking forward to meeting all of you at Suds-n-Grub and on the trail.

TRLJNKY

Welcome from Carson City! See you soon sounds like!

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

Top Bottom