Building of Rebelconjk

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well that sucks that you were sent the wrong hardware. Sure hope you have another ride until the right ones come in.

RebelconJk

Well that sucks that you were sent the wrong hardware. Sure hope you have another ride until the right ones come in.

Yeah, if definitely sucks. It took over two weeks to get them, and i found out on Friday they sent me the wrong hardware lol... Yeah, thankfully my wife has a work vechicle so i can drive our other car. Sure hope i get the hardware by friday, my jeep has been apart for over 3 weeks now.. :doh:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, if definitely sucks. It took over two weeks to get them, and i found out on Friday they sent me the wrong hardware lol... Yeah, thankfully my wife has a work vechicle so i can drive our other car. Sure hope i get the hardware by friday, my jeep has been apart for over 3 weeks now.. :doh:

Pretty damn lame if you ask me. Glad to hear that you'll be okay without your Jeep for a bit.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Damn man that really sucks you got the wrong hardware! Hopefully you get it sooner and can get the corners all wrapped up

RebelconJk

Pretty damn lame if you ask me. Glad to hear that you'll be okay without your Jeep for a bit.

Yeah, definitely lame. Not too happy about it, i was really looking forward to getting these installed this weekend... Yeah that's a huge plus, bc the factory light holes are already cut out for the corners so it's not like i can just throw my taillights back on.

RebelconJk

Damn man that really sucks you got the wrong hardware! Hopefully you get it sooner and can get the corners all wrapped up

Yeah, i know right. I'm going to give them a call today to make sure they are going out today. Sat and Sun are really the only days i can do it, hopefully i don't have to wait any longer.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Awesome! Glad to hear that you got the right hardware! They look fantastic. :rock:

RebelconJk

Definitely diggin these new corners, i'll get some better pics once i get my factory fenders on. I'll hopefully have them by friday, my buddy hooked me up with a free set! :thumb:

RebelconJk

Nice! It just gets better and better!

:beer:'s for two doors!

Thanks man, can't wait to get these front fenders on and get my jeep back together! I'ts been taken apart for 3+ weeks now... :crazyeyes:

Heck yeah :beer:'s to the 2-Doors! :rock:

Top Bottom