New EVO enforcer packages???

jagrubb99

Scrolling through instagram and saw Evo's latest post on the brochure. It looked to me like they were offering new packages with additional control arms. I would be very interested to hear more about this if anyone has seen or heard any info on this:thumb: Capture.jpg

jagrubb99

Yeah, what's the bottom left one? Not familiar with that package

Edit: I'm guessing it's the long arms but doesn't show the brackets

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I thought so at first but the long arms are listed next to it. By looking at those pics it appears they may be offering additional arms. Stage 2 looks like front lowers and rear uppers. Stage 3 is all 8 arms maybe?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looks like evo is now selling rear uppers for stage 2 and stage 3 has all 8 arms. Then I'm sure you can even take it to the next level and do long arms after that

Ddays

Hooked
There's the answer for guys wanting to swap all 8 out arms out...Nothing on their website though.

Warebear

Why would you need 16 arms on your Jeep? [emoji41]

Kidding. I'm wondering if the advantages of swapping them all on a short arm enforcer kit is worth the money? It seems like everyone that loves their enforcer, has just the 2 new arms.

But I am interested in hearing about it, as some suspension is in my very near future.

tgoss

Kidding. I'm wondering if the advantages of swapping them all on a short arm enforcer kit is worth the money? It seems like everyone that loves their enforcer, has just the 2 new arms.

But I am interested in hearing about it, as some suspension is in my very near future.

Adjustable uppers for the rear are very nice to have.

Also having an arm with serviceable/grease-able joints is never a bad thing.

jagrubb99

The rear uppers are extremely beneficial if you are upgrading your rear driveshaft.

Andy5160

Hooked
I got an email from respectable vendor advertising 8 arms package from EVO so it seems it is out there!

Last edited:
Top Bottom