Waving from Durango Colorado

skylinekelley

Not much for talking but like reading the stories and checking out all your photos of all the great places to check out! Been living in Durango 6 years now and Montrose before that, raised in AZ and love the slower pace that the mountains instill in myself. Been building a 73 CJ5 for the last 12 years or more!(life has a way of stepping on your toes sometimes) picked up a 2012 JKU Sahara in June just so I can drive a Jeep again! I have a few things to get it where I want it but dd and eventually the CJ will be up and running for the rocks. Anyways have a great day

skylinekelley

Thanks for the warm wishes guys and gal! Do hope to see ya knocking about on some trails around here and around the southwest! Don't have any pics of the CJ, it's currently in a frame off stage right now, parts in two states and waiting for the right time for a road trip to gather it all up and get it in a single place. Kinda an old school build since it's been in the pipeline for so long. Who knows, maybe it will be back in style when it's finished!

Top Bottom